摩登家庭第五季 第22期:拍哑剧(在线收听

 Okay, folks, you're just having a normal conversation,  好了,大伙儿,你们就装作随意交谈,

a typical day in a coffee shop, all right? Roger that. 就像平常在咖啡店里那样,明白吗?明白。
Here we go, guys. And...action! 开始了哦,大家。准备......开拍!
How have you been, Roy? 你最近怎么样,罗伊?
Ah, a little down. Helen and I really miss the kids,  心情有点低落。海伦和我真的很想念孩子们,
But we just can't afford to visit them right now. 但我们现在没钱去探望他们。
Have you considered a reverse mortgage?  What's that? 你们考虑过反向抵押贷款吗?那是什么?
You have equity in your home, right?  This coffee is delicious! 你的房子是有产权的对吧?咖啡真好喝啊!
All right, you two in the back, we can hear you,  后面的二位,我们听到你们的声音了,
So just mime your conversation. 你们能像演哑剧一样用手势对话吗。
Mime - mime - I knew that.  哑剧,哑剧,我懂的。
I was already doing that, so just follow my lead. 我刚刚就是那样做的,跟着我做就行了。
Okay, sorry, sorry. We'll do it again.  好的,抱歉,抱歉。我们再来一次。
But everything else is okay? 但我们的其他表现都可以吗?
You haven't done anything else. 你们还没做其他什么事。
So, yeah?  Back to one, guys. Action. 所以是说可以吗 重新开始。开拍。
How have you been, Roy? 你最近怎么样,罗伊?
Ah, a little down. Helen and I really miss the kids,  心情有点低落。海伦和我真的很想念孩子们,
But we just can't afford to visit them right now. 但我们现在没钱去探望他们。
Have you considered a reverse mortgage?  What's that? 你们考虑过反向抵押贷款吗?那是什么?
You have equity in your home, right?   你的房子是有产权的对吧?
Sure, we do.What are they doing?  当然了。他们在搞什么呢?
Is she answering an imaginary phone? 她是在假装接电话吗?
Oh, that sounds too good to be true.   那简直好得令人难以置信啊。
Don't take my word for it. 你可以不用听我的。
Here's Henry Winkler to tell you more. 接下来亨利·维克纳会给你做更详细的介绍。
Okay, cut. Couple in the back. 好了,停。后面的那一对。
Yep. No, I know. I know. Bigger? 在。不,我懂了。再大点声吗?
The native Americans and the settlers had two completely different ideas of land ownership. 美国原着民和殖民者对土地所有权的观念完全不同。
Eventually, these differences would lead to war. 最终,这些不同将引发战争。
Oh. Look, goose bumps.  快看,我都起鸡皮疙瘩了。
Okay, yes. Uh, class dismissed. 好了,就到这儿吧,下课。
We did it! Thank you so much for stepping in.  我们做到了!谢谢你半路拔刀相助。
Oh, and I promise, Tomorrow, I will do my best to be more prepared. 我保证,明天我一定课前做好充分准备。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d5j/470791.html