摩登家庭第五季 第30期:筹备婚礼(在线收听

 Oh, I love "Death Wish." Manny, that's the charity where the sick kids go to, like, a concert with Madonna or to the super bowl with Justin Bieber, or they... 我喜欢"死亡之愿"。曼尼,那是有病的孩子参加的慈善活动,比如去麦当娜的音乐会或者和贾斯丁·比伯看超级杯,或者......

No, no, no, no, no. It's a movie  New York, '70s, Charles Bronson's a firm family man, and he... 不不不。我说的是电影,70年代的查尔斯·布朗森扮演一个顾家的好男人,但
Who's pushed to the limit until one day he decides to fight back. 被逼到绝境,于是......他决定作出反击。
You've seen it?   你看过?
It's called "Death Wish."I doubt it ends with him trading banter in an apartment with Marsha Mason. 片名是《猛龙怪客》这么明显。我猜结局就是他在公寓里和玛莎·梅森互相调侃。
Hey, fiance? Hello, my intended.That one sounds a little murdery. 你好啊,未婚夫?你好,我的亲夫。那听起来像是在说"谋杀亲夫"。
You are my intended. Stop it. Stop it! 你就是我的亲夫啊。别说了。别这样!
So, while you're out, I'm gonna review our flower options, and I have to say, so far,  你出去的时候,我会重新看一下选什么花(与著名喜剧《劳莱与哈代》谐音),
I'm partial to Floral and Hardy, but I'm gonna give one last look at Florist Gump. 目前为止我很中意"福劳莱与哈代"花店(与名电影《阿甘正传》谐音),但我还要最后看一眼"阿甘花店"的花。
You love a business with a clever name. 你就喜欢选名字起得好的。
I do. Guilty. Can I just say I love how this is going? 确实。被你发现了。我真是太喜欢现在的状态了。
Mitchell and I agreed that I would be in charge of the wedding after the tragic news last week from the Andys. 米奇尔和我一致同意由我来操办婚礼事宜,上周我们才听说安迪家的悲剧。
Uh, not the mountain range. No.Our friends Andrew and Andrew  they broke up. 不是指那条山脉(安第斯山)。我们的朋友安德鲁和安德鲁,他们分手了。
The stress of planning a wedding was too much. They were quibbling about...Everything. 筹划婚礼的压力太大。他们互相吹毛求疵,争论......每一件事。
I mean, uh, which is why I'm just happy to stay out of his way. 所以我很乐意放任他去发挥。
Yeah, I dream big. Then I winnow down. Dream big. Winnow down. Dream big. Okay, winnow down. 对,我构思远大。然后再精简。构思远大。再精简。构思远大。好了,放下来。
Yep. Stay out of my way. Sorry. 没错。别挡着我。抱歉。
Daddy, where's Larry?  二爸,拉里哪去了?
Oh, well, you know how cats are, sweetie. They're... they're wanderers. 亲爱的,你知道猫总爱瞎跑的。他们是......流浪之神。
But I haven't seen him in days. 但我都好几天没见着他了。
Well, he'll be back, okay? Trust daddy on this. Okay. 没事,他会回家的,好吗?这事你得信我。好吧。
You know, I'm starting to get worried that Larry might not come back. 我有点担心拉里可能不会回来了。
Oh, he's definitely dead.  What? ! Yeah, street meat or coyote chow. We'll wait a couple weeks, and then we'll get a new Larry. 一定已经死了。什么?!不是横尸街头就是已入狼口了。我们再等几周,再弄只新的。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d5j/470799.html