摩登家庭第六季 第69期:那个美女!(在线收听

 Hey, Mitchell. 米奇尔。

Hi, uh, um...B...renda. Yes, you thought I wasn't gonna remember, didn't you? 你好啊...布...伦达。你还以为我不记得了,对吧?
So, how's your first week been? 上班第一周感觉怎么样?
I'm getting a divorce. 我要离婚了。
Oh. God. Um...well, I did ask, so... 天啊。是我问的,所以...
It's really hard to be alone, you know? 我不想一个人待着,懂吗?
Yeah. 懂。
Hey, you know who else who stays late is, um, Stacey. 你知道还有谁也加班吗,史黛丝。
14 months. Oh, gosh. Well, sometimes it's good to get in and out fast, though, huh? 14个月了。天啊。有时候早点抽身也挺好的,不是吗?
We haven't had sex in 14 months. We were married 20 years. 我们14个月没做爱了。我们结婚20年了。
Well, that's a nice, round number. Yeah. 这个数字不错。是的。
My restless leg syndrome, like that's a reason to leave? 我的不宁腿综合症,这是离开的原因吗?
Well, you know, everybody has...Especially after all his habits and requests! 你知道,大家都有...他有好多恶习和无理要求!
God! I've done more paddling than Lewis and Clark! 我比刘易斯和克拉克远征时“划船”划得都多!
Hey, Stace, you out there? 史黛丝,你在吗?
Oh, she's gone. People leave. 她走了,人们会离开。
Well, you know, i-if there's anything that I can do to help you... 如果我可以做点什么来帮助你...
Could I stay with you? 我能和你待在一起吗?
What's that? 什么?
So, Larry's allowed to sit on the couch and I'm not? 拉里可以坐在沙发上,而我不行吗?
Well, Larry is white. 拉里是白色的白人。
Hey, you chose me. 是你们选择的我。
Oh, uh, that's not what I meant. 我不是那个意思。
Hello? 喂?
Hey, Cam. So, listen, you remember my - my new friend at work Brenda, right? 好啊,小卡。你记得我的新同事布伦达对吧?
Who? 谁?
That's right -the pretty one. 是啊,那个美女。
Uh, so, she and her husband are -are going through some problems at home, and she was wondering if she might be able to stay at our house. 她和她丈夫在闹矛盾,她想知道是否可以暂住在我们家。
Oh, my gosh. Yes, of course. 天哪,当然可以了。
Oh, shoot and darn it! I thought we had something. 对了,该死!我就记得好像有什么事的。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470935.html