摩登家庭第六季 第70期:从没见过肉汁喷泉(在线收听

 Mitchell, I know what you're doing. 米奇尔,我知道你在干什么。

Ahh, there's no way we can reschedule, huh? 没办法改期了,对吧?
Fight your instincts. This is a chance for you to show some real compassion. 战胜你的本能。这是你表现同情心的机会。
I need a zoloft. 我要吃左洛复
Okay. Okay. 好,好。
Well, I agree with all that, but I - I am being nice! 你说的我都同意,不过我已经很客气了!
Okay? I - I-I-I talked to her. I-I asked her if there was anything I could do to help. 好吗?我跟她说话。我还问她,有什么我能帮忙的地方。
But I - I didn't mean it. Nobody ever means it. 可是我不是认真的。谁也不可能是认真的。
Mitchell, you want this growth in your life. That's why you asked her. You're just scared. 米奇尔,你希望自己在这方面有长进的。所以你才会问她,你只是害怕而已。
No, no, it was a completely hollow offer and -- Yeah, that -- that's right. 不,不是,那完全就是个虚伪的提议...是的,没错。
Okay, George and Wendy Hollow offer dinner at 7:30. Okay, bye-bye. 好的,乔治和温蒂.哈洛请我们晚上七点半吃晚餐,好的,再见。
You need this, and I need something nice to write about you in our Christmas Letter. 你需要做这件好事,而我也需要它作为可以写在圣诞卡片上的素材。
I love you, too. Goodbye. 我也爱你,再见。
So...bad news, huh? 坏消息,是吗?
Well, only if you hate home cooking. 是啊,如果你介意吃家常菜的话。
You're the best! So... 你是最好的!那就...
I think you got some of my zoloft. 你好像吃进去一点我的左洛复了。
That's okay. I could use it. 没关系。我用得上。
Bark Mitzvah - what a concept. Beagles and lox, dog briskets. (biscuits) Whoever's in charge of the wordplay, bravo. 狗狗的成年礼,这概念太好了。贝果饼夹熏鱼,狗饼干。负责这些文字游戏的人真是太赞了。
Is this for dogs or for people? 这是给狗吃的还是给人吃的?
I hope it's for people. I've had four of them. 希望是给人吃的,我都吃了四块了。
Are you having fun? 你觉得有意思吗?
Ay, yes. Before today, I had never seen a gravy fountain. 是的。今天前我还从没见过肉汁喷泉。
Oh, Gumdrop, look! Stella's here! Everybody, let's get a picture. 小软糖,快看,斯黛拉来了!大家快来,我们照张合影。
Pupparazzi! How great is that? 还有狗仔队呢!太棒了!
Everybody squeeze in. 大家靠近一点。
Be careful of her cysts. She'll nip you. O-okay. 小心她的包囊,她会咬你的。好的。
Okay, one more. Doodles blinked. 好的,再来一张,小涂鸦刚才眨眼了。
Now, really get tight this time. 这次靠得再近一些。
No! No, no, no! Enough. Enough. 不!不!不!够了,够了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470936.html