摩登家庭第六季 第72期:二货爸爸与二货孩子(在线收听

 Have we shown you our shed? 我们带你看我们的小棚子了吗?

There's a shed. 我们有个小棚子。
He knew what he was getting into when he married me. 他跟我结婚的时候就知道我是什么样的。
I'm a little messy. Well, guess what, Doug! Life's a little messy. 我有点悲剧。没想到吧,道格!生活本来就是个杯具。
Okay, my sinuses leak, my - my ears run, and I have hyperactive sweat glands, but...You know what? I do need a refill. 我鼻水流个不停,耳朵也会渗出液体,我的汗腺还过度发达。我确实需要再来一杯。
Well, I'm not surprised. She's losing a lot of fluids. 我一点也不吃惊,她失了不少水。
It's as if Doug was over here. 就像道格就在这里一样。
I know. I saw that. 我知道,我看到了。
Alec! 艾丽克!
His dumb dad got transferred to dumb Africa to operate on some dumb babies. 他的二货爸爸被调去非洲给一些二货孩子看病。
So fixing their hearts is worth breaking mine? 去给他们治心脏就要伤我的心吗?
It's kind of worth it. He can do like six operations a day. 还是挺值得的。他每天可以做六台手术。
Yeah. I-I-I understand. I'm sorry I'm lashing out. I-I just really like you. 是,我理解,不好意思我冲你发火了。我只是太喜欢你了。
I still like you. 我还喜欢你。
You're making this worse. 你这么说我感觉更糟。
Bye, Alec. 再见,艾丽克。
Bye, Alex. 再见,艾丽克斯。
Hey. 嘿。
I knew you couldn't leave without one last kiss! 我就知道你不最后亲我一下是不会走的!
We can work this out! 我们可以解决这个问题!
I'm - I'm - I'm gonna regret that, aren't I? 我 ...我会后悔的,对吧?
Uh, I was hoping you could throw this away for me. 我只是想让你帮我丢一下这个。
Yeah. Sure. 好,当然。
So, honey, we've been talking, and we want to meet your boyfriend. 亲爱的,我们聊了一下,都想见见你男朋友。
You just missed him. 你们刚错过了。
He was here? 他来了吗?
He just left. This is his cup. 他刚走,这是他的杯子。
Oh, look at that. Oh, it looks like "Alex." 瞧瞧这个。这看着像“艾丽克斯”。
His name is Alec. The "C" Just got smudged. 他名叫艾丽克,那个“C”被抹花了。
Honey, his name is Alec. But the "C" Got smudged. 亲,他叫艾丽克。但那个“C”被抹花了。
Yeah, um, well, why don't you just text him and then invite him back for dinner? 对了,你怎么不给他发个短信邀请他来吃晚饭?
I can't. He broke up with me. 不行,他跟我分手了。
Oh, no. 不是吧。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470938.html