摩登家庭第六季 第74期:真是个小云端(在线收听) |
So, nice bath? 洗得好吗? Oh, yeah, the best. I'm so ready for bed. 太舒服了,我准备好上床睡觉了。
Okay. Ooh, by the way, I left a ring in there. 哦对了,我留了个环在里面。
Oh, well, we'll get at it with some bleach in the morning. 没事,我们明早漂白一下就好了。
No, no, no, my wedding ring. I just don't feel like wearing it anymore. 不,不是,是我的婚戒。我只是不想再戴着它了。
Oh, well, goodbye, bad memories, hello to our guest couch, the Cloud. 和讨厌的回忆说再见,迎接我们的客用沙发,云端。
That's a small cloud. 真是个小云端。
Oh, you know what? It's deceptively comfy. I sleep on it all the time. 你知道吗?它舒服极了。我经常在那上面睡觉。
Yeah, if I don't beat him to it first. 是啊,如果我没抢赢他。
Really? Oh, okay. All right. 真的吗?好吧,就这样。
So, there you are. 你躺下了。
Okay. 好了。
Okay, yeah. I'm not - I'm pretty sure this isn't gonna work. 好了,是的。我不...我很确定这不行啊。
No, no, this will be fine. This will be fine. 不,这没事的,没事的。
This is what I always do. It's not a big deal. 我总是这样做的,没什么大不了。
Just make this up nice for you. There we go. Okay. 给你布置得舒服一点。这样就好了。
See you in the morning. 明早见。
Yeah, but my - my head's... 可是我的,我的头...
Oh gosh, what we were thinking? 天哪,看我们都在想什么呢?
There you go. Okay. Night-night. 睡吧,晚安。
Hey, guys. Here's an idea. 两位。我有个主意。
What if I just slept on your couch in the living room? 我睡到你们客厅的那个沙发上怎么样?
I'm shaking. 我在发抖。
Why? Problem solved. 怎么了?问题解决了。
No, she's making the whole house shake. 不是,她的呼噜声让整个房子都在抖。
Hey, guys. You're back? What's going on? 你们回来了,出什么事了?
I'm sorry. I love you, and you love dog parties. 对不起,我爱你,而你喜欢这狗派对。
So that means that I love dog parties. 这就意味着我也喜欢狗派对。
You don't think it's crazy anymore? 你不再认为这很疯狂了吗?
I didn't say that. But Manny's right. 我没那么说。不过曼尼说得对。
We should get more involved in each other's activities. 我们应该多参与一下对方的社交活动。
So, this was your idea? 这是你的主意吗?
Well, it's sort of the foundation of any healthy marriage, but I did bring it up. 这应该是健康婚姻生活的基础,不过是我提出来的。
This is great! Well, come on. Give me a hand. We'll grab you and your mom an ice-cream bone. 这太棒了!来吧,给我搭把手。我们给你和你妈妈弄个冰淇淋骨头尝尝。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470940.html |