摩登家庭第六季 第80期:我妈要带我去酒吧(在线收听

 Hi. Evening, folks. Come on in. 大家好。晚上好,伙计们。进去吧。

Hi. 你好。
Wait, wait! Hang on, guys! Wait! Don't you need to check I.D. s? 等等,等一下!各位!等等!你不用查身份证吗?
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Huh? 对对对。要查要查,是吧?
Sorry, we don't offer a senior discount. 抱歉,我们没有老年人折扣。
No. No, it's not for me, and now I really need a drink. 不,不,不是因为我,现在我真得喝一杯了。
Go on, honey. Show him your license. Go on. 来吧,亲爱的,给他看你的驾照。
Picture! 拍照!
Oh? Somebody 21 today? 有人恰好今天年满21岁吗?
Yes. Yes. 是啊。
Military gal. 还是女兵呢。
Welcome, Private Dorchester. 欢迎光临,二等兵多切斯特。
That is the wrong one. I am so very sorry. 拿错了。很抱歉。
Hold on a second. 稍等,这个收起来。
Yes, I'm a huge dork for celebrating my 21st with my family, but my mom was crazy excited to go to a bar with me. 我知道,跟家里人一起庆祝21岁生日真是蠢透了,但我妈疯了似的非要带我去酒吧。
Or just to go to a bar. 也可能只是她自己想去。
Aw, it's so nice what you two are doing. 你俩这么做太有爱了。
My mother would have never taken me out for a drink. 我妈就不会带我出来喝酒。
Why? Was she super strict? 为什么?她非常严格吗?
No, she would never see me as an adult. 不是,是她从不把我当大人看。
Well, except when the police came to the house, then, she would be like, "Gloria, you go talk to them." 当然,除了警察来家里。那时她就会说,“歌洛莉亚,你去跟他们谈,”
Tell them your father was here last night. but unbutton your shirt a little bit first. 告诉他们你父亲昨天在家。不过你要先解开几个上衣扣子。
Okay, uh, the craziest thing I heard - and there is some competition there - is that you think this lady treats me like I'm an adult. 好吧,这是我听过最疯狂的事情...这下有的比了...你觉得这位女士把我当大人看了吗。
Wait, I-I do treat you like an adult. 等等,我真的把你当大人了啊。
You made me change my shirt two times before we left the house and force-fed me a cheese sandwich so I wouldn't get sloppy drunk. 我们出发之前你还让我换了两次衣服,还逼我吃了个芝士三明治免得我喝得烂醉。
No, that is just one woman offering another woman, uh, fashion tips and advice for casual drinking. 那只是一个女人向另一个女人提供一些关于时尚和休闲饮酒的建议。
What do you know about fashion? 你对时尚了解多少?
What do you know about casual drinking? 对休闲饮酒又了解多少?
Okay, okay. That's funny. 好了好了,真好笑。
See, I wouldn't have laughed at that before because you were a kid, but now I'm gonna laugh because it's funny. 你看,放到以前我就不会笑了,因为那时候你还是个孩子,但现在我会笑了,因为真的很好笑。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/470946.html