摩登家庭第六季 第118期:两岁半才学会用座便(在线收听

 Please, just let Joe go on his own schedule. 拜托,就让乔按部就班长大吧。

Manny learned to potty-train when he was 2 1/2. 曼尼两岁半才学会用座便。
You told me it was 13 months. 你跟我说是十三个月的时候。
I may have exaggerated a little bit. 我可能是有点夸张了。
2 1/2 isn't advanced at all. 两岁半一点也不超前。
What else did you exaggerate? Did I really like Shakespeare when I was 3? 你还夸张了什么事?我三岁的时候真的喜欢莎士比亚吗?
Not so much Shakespeare as Jello. 比起莎士比亚来,你更喜欢果冻。
Was my first word really "Latte"? 我说的第一个词真的是"拿铁"吗?
Not so much "Latte" as "Jello." 不是"拿铁" 是"果冻"?
Oh, my god. I'm normal. 天呐,我就是个正常人。
Trust me, kid, no one's saying that about you. 相信我,孩子,没人觉得你正常。
Why did you tell me all those things? 那你为什么要那样跟我说?
To give you confidence. 为了提升你的自信心。
You needed it because you were having so much trouble learning how to read. 你很需要自信,因为当时你学识字遇到了很大的困难。
This makes no sense. 这说不通啊。
Yes, that what you always used to say. 是的,你以前也总这么说。
I wasn't deterred. I knew Lily had what it took to be a great clown. 我并没有灰心。我知道莉莉拥有成为优秀小丑的天份。
I mean...She just needed to find her persona, and that process can be painful, especially for me. 还用问吗?她只是需要找到适合自己的形象,过程可能会很痛苦,尤其对我来说。
Ohh, Lily! 莉莉!
Good morning, neighbors. 早安,邻居们。
Beautiful day, huh? 天气真好,不是吗?
Don't even try to sweet-talk us. This tacky boat ain't going anywhere. 嘴里抹了蜜也没用。这艘俗船哪里也不会去。
Hey, what's that? 那是什么?
I don't know. What could it be? 我不知道,会是什么呢?
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471062.html