摩登家庭第六季 第127期:我要引领你到另一个境界(在线收听

 Victorian. Modern. Craftsman. Spanish. European...Gothic? 维多利亚式。现代。纯木工。西班牙式。欧洲的 ...哥特式?

Andy, it's the castle from "Frozen". I'm sorry, but you're not ready. 安迪,这是《冰雪奇缘》里的城堡。很抱歉,你没准备好。
What? 什么?
To hear that you're ready! Congratulations, assistant! I'm moving you up to the next level. 听到"你准备好了"这个消息!恭喜你,助理!我要引领你到另一个境界。
Holy cow. That was an emotional thrill ride. 苍天啊。刚才可把人紧张坏了。
This Sunday, you are manning the open house of the Cope Cod on Linden. 这个周日你要负责销售林登那里的科德角式房。
That means you're gonna be sticking the sign and the balloons on the corner, you're gonna be turning on all the lights, you're gonna be baking all the brownies. 这意味着你负责在街边安放好售房标志和气球,你负责把所有灯打开,你负责烤好布朗尼蛋糕。
I will make you proud, sir. 我会让您为我骄傲的,先生。
What else are you gonna do? 你还要负责干什么?
I will make sure people sign in. 我要确保客人登记好信息。
What else? 还有什么?
When I show someone the master bedroom, I'll say, "This is where the magic happens." 我给客人展示主卧的时候,我会说 "这是奇迹发生的地方"。
I'm sold! - Yes! 保准能卖掉!-太好了!
Hey, buddy. I got to hit the mall a little later. You wanna grab a couple of chair massages till they kick us out? 嘿,伙计,我等下要去商场。你想不想到按摩椅上去享受下,直到他们赶我们走?
Nah. I'm gonna go hang out with some of my friends. 不了,我要跟几个朋友出去玩。
Okay. Have fun. 好吧。玩得开心。
Teenagers, huh? 现在的青少年啊。
Yeah, it's been happening more and more, but it's natural. Kids that age want distance. 是啊,越来越不想和我一起,但这正常。这个年龄的小孩需要空间。
One day, they're holding your hand so tight it hurts. The next day, they're eating the apple you kind of wanted. 昨天他还紧紧抓着你的手。第二天他们就把你想吃的苹果给吃了。
Not me. I never turned down an offer to hang with my dad. 我可不会。我从来不会拒绝和我爸一起玩。
Luckily for him, he died before my rebellious teenage years. 他很走运,我开始叛逆之前他就去世了。
That must be grandpa with Stella. 肯定是外公和斯黛拉。
Remember, Lily, she's only gonna be here for a week, She's not gonna be our permanent pet. 记住,莉莉,她只会在这呆一周,她不会变成我们今后的宠物。
Don't tell me, tell Larry. He's been acting jealous all day. You're being crazy! 别跟我说,告诉拉里。他一整天都嫉妒得要死。你想太多了!
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471071.html