摩登家庭第六季 第136期:那个家族太累人了(在线收听

 I was tired from the marathon. 我跑完马拉松太累了。

The "Downton Abbey" Marathon? 看《唐顿庄园》马拉松吗?
That family is exhausting. 那个家族太累人了。
I can't believe this. 我简直不敢相信。
Ah, Jay, I'm so sorry. Maybe you can get a fish! 杰,抱歉。要不你养条鱼吧!
cause it's so much cuter driving down the road with your fish's head sticking out the window. Fish! 当然,因为开车时让你的宠物鱼把头潇洒地伸出窗外要"酷"多了。鱼!
Oh, my God. Are you here for another lecture? Because you made your point loud and clear. 天呐。你要来再给我上一课吗?你已经讲得够明白了。
I'm keeping it casual. I haven't even looked at Stella this morning. 我已经很随意了。我今早都没正眼看过斯黛拉。
Okay, do not read too much into that -- I just took that off one of Lily's Teddy Bears. 好吧,别想太多...那是我从莉莉的泰迪熊身上脱下来的。
It's fine. I'm glad you guys are spoiling her, because I won't be able to anymore. Joe's allergic. 没事。你们宠她我挺高兴的,因为我已经没法宠她了。乔对她过敏。
No. 不是吧。
Yeah, and I figured since she likes you so much, maybe you guys could keep her. 而且既然她这么喜欢你们,你们可以一直养着她。
Well, I mean, if that's what's best for everyone. 如果这样对所有人都好的话。
Maybe you better check with Mitch first? 你要不要先跟米奇商量一下?
He'll deal. 他会同意的。
I made her a steak. 我给她做了块牛排。
Okay. 好吧。
And this is her daybed. I guess I better say goodbye. 这是她的沙发床。我也许该道个别了。
Hi, sweetie. Come here. I want to talk to you. Now, honey, you're gonna live here from now on. Don't give me that look. It wasn't anything you did. 亲爱的。过来,我想跟你聊一下。好了,宝贝你以后就要住在这里了。别这么看着我。你什么都没做错。
You've been the best dog I could ever have asked for, and I love you very much.  你是世界上最好的狗狗,我非常爱你,
So...stay away from cars...Don't eat anything pointy...and be a good girl. Goodbye, Stella-bella. 所以注意避开车子,不要吃锋利的东西,做个乖女孩。再见,斯黛拉宝贝。
I didn't think I'd get through that without crying. 不敢相信我居然没哭出来。
Me neither. 我也是。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471080.html