摩登家庭第六季 第171期:到了天上也还是美国(在线收听

 Hello? 喂?

Hey, dad. 你好,老爸。
Dad, take the phone away from your ear. 爸,把手机从耳朵旁边拿下来。
Why would I do this? 为什么要拿下来?
Now I can't hear you. 现在我听不到你说话了。
Put it in front of your face. 放在你面前。
How'd you get in my phone? 你怎么跑到我手机里的?
Does this mean when we talked the other day that you knew I was in the can? 这是不是意味着那天我们通话时你知道我是在厕所里?
I do now. 我这下知道了。
How was the presentation? 会议展示做的怎么样?
Actually went really well. 非常顺利。
The client loves the whole re-design. 客户喜欢我们的新设计。
They just want us to swap out the handles -- 但他们希望我们换掉长方形把手...
Damn it! - I know. 该死的。-我懂的。
Only knobs want knobs. 只有蠢货才会想要旋钮。
No, Joe bit me. He's teething. 不是,是乔咬了我,他在出牙。
I don't think it's a coincidence that Andy took the weekend off. 我觉得安迪这周末请假不是巧合。
Kid's like a beaver. 这孩子跟海狸似的。
I'm afraid to wear short pants. 我都不敢穿短裤了。
Hola, Claire. 好啊,克莱尔。
Hey, Gloria. 好啊,歌洛莉亚。
How's your trip? Are you having any fun? 出差怎么样,玩得开心吗?
Uh...yeah. You know, it's a little windy, but, eh. 是啊,风有点大,但是。
So, you're okay with me cutting Luke's hair, right? 你同意我帮卢克剪头发吧?
Hey, mom. - Well, hello. 妈妈。-好啊。
It's nice to know you're not dead in an alley somewhere. 知道你没死在某个小巷里真是太好了。
Right back at you. 你也是。
Yes, I am fine with you cutting his hair. 我同意你剪他的头发。
Just don't leave it too long on the sides. 两边别留太长就行。
I am very good cutting boys' hair. 我很擅长剪男孩的头发。
You should let me cut yours someday. 你以后该让我剪你的。
Okay, bye-bye, Gloria. 好吧,再见,歌洛莉亚。
You still there? 你还在吗?
Crap. Dad, did you know it was Mitchell's birthday today? 该死,爸,你知道今天是米奇尔的生日吗?
Of course. I already called him because I'm a considerate person who really cares about his family. 当然啦,我已经给他打了电话,因为我是个体贴周到的人,对家人由衷地关心。
I reminded him and dialed the phone. 是我提醒的他,我拨的电话。
Fly safe. 旅途顺利。
And remember you can recline. 记住你可以向后靠(倒退)。
It's still America up there. 到了天上也还是美国。
Thanks, dad. 谢了,老爸。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471224.html