摩登家庭第六季 第175期:做那个可爱的动作(在线收听

 Come on. 不是吧。

And -- oh, God! 天呐!
Honey, she's at a wedding chapel! 亲爱的,她在一间婚礼教堂里!
Okay, that's troubling, but think about it. 好吧,是有点麻烦,但是你想想。
If she's not with Dylan, who would she be marrying? 如果她没跟迪兰在一起,她能跟谁结婚?
I don't know! 我不知道!
Alex, she had to have told you something! 艾丽克斯,她一定跟你说过什么!
Okay, you are really rubbing in our lack of closeness. 好吧,我们确实不亲密。
She won't even tell me what conditioner she uses. 她连用什么护发素都不会告诉我。
I have 12 minutes! Think! 我只有12分钟了,赶紧想!
I don't know. Ask uncle Mitchell. 我不知道,去问米尔奇舅舅吧。
They're always giggling about boys. 她们总是聊男孩子的事。
Oh, good! Okay, yes, I'm gonna do that. 好,我这就找他。
I'm calling him. 我打给他。
If it helps, I can alert my magician contacts in Vegas. 要是有用,我可以找我在赌城的魔术师朋友。
Although, they are better at making girls disappear than they are finding them. 尽管他们更擅长让女孩消失,而不是把她们找出来。
What? 什么?
Lily, honey, I need you get Mitchell. 莉莉,亲爱的,去帮我叫米奇尔。
But they said I could have 20 minute of iPad time. 他们说我能玩20分钟iPad。
Mitchell? Mitchell? ! 米奇尔,米奇尔?
Hey, what's up? 怎么了?
I-I really need to talk to Mitchell. 我得跟米奇尔谈谈。
It's my iPad time! 现在是我的iPad时间!
Honey, what did I tell you about being selfish? 宝贝,关于自私这事我怎么跟你说的?
Aunt Claire needs to speak to other daddy just as soon as she gets me my popcorn. 只要克莱尔阿姨买到我的爆米花,她就能跟二爸说话啦。
What? You, Cam, I promise you, I will get you your popcorn, but right now, I need to talk to Mitchell! 什么?小卡,我说过了,我会给你买到爆米花的,但现在我得跟米奇尔谈谈!
Okay, cheese and caramel. - Fine. 奶酪和焦糖味的。-知道了。
And caramel. - Fine. 还有焦糖味的。-记住了。
Hey, what's up? 怎么了?
So, I'm pretty sure that Haley is getting married in Vegas. 我很确定海莉在维加斯结婚了。
What? ! - What? ! 你说什么?!-什么?!
Yeah, I need to know who she's been dating. 我要知道她在和谁约会。
T-there was this one guy who she thought that she might like, but, I don't know. 她说过自己可能喜欢上了这么一个人,但我也不清楚。
She was weirdly secretive about him, but I-I guess that could still be thing. 她对于他一直藏着掖着,我觉得那个人算一个约会对象吧。
Oh, hang on, hang on, getting a call from dad. 等等,老爸打电话来了。
Do the thing. 快做。
Do the cute thing. 做那个可爱的动作。
Dad? - Claire? 爸?-克莱尔?
Dad? - Mitchell? 爸?-米奇尔?
What are you doing in my phone? 你们在我手机里做什么?
You called me, dad. 你打给我的,老爸。
No, I didn't. I'm shooting a video with Joe. 我没有,我在跟乔拍视频。
Am I in your kitchen with you? 我现在在你的厨房里吗?
No. 不在。
Then you're not shooting a video with Joe. 所以你没在跟乔拍视频。
Hi, Jay! Claire was just about to go run an errand! 杰,你好,克莱尔要去办点事!
Are you kidding me? ! 没搞错吧?!
Okay, for God sakes. Hold-- 天呐,等着...
would you mind watching my computer for me for a minute? 能麻烦您帮我看一下电脑吗?
Thank you so much. - Of course, dear. 非常感谢。-不客气。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471228.html