摩登家庭第六季 第180期:你怀了安迪的孩子(在线收听

 Look...you're in the eye of the tornado right now, and you can't see anything but your life swirling around you. 你现在正处在龙卷风的中心,除了看到你的生活席卷而来,其它都看不到。

But Andy's a good guy, just like Phil, and years from now, you might look back on this and think,  不过安迪是个好孩子,跟菲尔一样,多年以后,你可能会回首往事,
The best thing that could've happened...was that dipstick knocking up my daughter. 你会想 "最好的事情莫过于那个傻瓜把我女儿的肚子搞大了"。
That's so sweet. 太感人了。
Was he listening? ! - Yeah. 他一直在听吗?-是的。
This dipstick loves you, too, Jay! 这个傻瓜也爱你,杰!
I take it all back! 我把刚才的话收回!
Jay! - Wait a minute. Wait a minute. 杰!-等一下,等一下。
I am trying to fix it! 我试着搞定它!
Gloria's talking to me. Some of it's in English. 歌洛莉亚在跟我说话,有些是英语。
Claire, Claire! Look, look, I fix Luke's hair! 克莱尔,你看,我把卢克的发型整好了
Oh, my god, he looks like Shemp! 老天呐,他看起来像善璞!
Okay, yes, it's true, but -- 好吧,是很像,不过...
but maybe if I cut a little bit more on the sides or in -- 也许如果我把这面再剪短一点...
Oh, no, no, no. No more cutting. 不,不要,别再剪了。
Just give me a chance to get used to it. 给我个机会习惯下就好了。
Oh, it's Haley! Haley's calling! - What? ! 是海莉,海莉打来了!-什么?!
Hi, mom. 妈妈。
Hi, mom? ! 就跟我说这个吗?
We have been trying to get in touch with you all day! 我们一整天都试图联系你
I've been in bed. - Oh, goodness. 我一直在床上。-天呐。
I don't think we need to hear the details. 我们不想听到任何细节。
Haley...we know everything. 海莉,我们都知道了。
And I understand why you hid it from us, and while we are not happy, young lady, we're gonna work this out. 我明白你为什么对我们隐瞒此事,尽管我们很不高兴,年轻的女士,我们可以一起想办法。
Uh, before I admit to anything, maybe you could be more specific? 在我承认什么事之前,你能不能说得具体一点?
Haley! You're home! 海莉,你在家啊!
Yeah, I've been home all day. I've been sleeping. 是啊,我一整天都在家,一直在睡觉。
So, you didn't get married? ! 这么说你没结婚?
Married? ! Why would I get married? ! 结婚?我为什么要结婚?
Because you're pregnant with Andy's baby! 因为你怀了安迪的孩子!
What? ! Why would you think that? ! 什么!你为什么会那样想?
Because you changed your Facebook status to "Married" and then we tracked your cellphone to a wedding chapel in Vegas. 因为你的Facebook状态改成了已婚,而我们追踪你的手机到赌城的一间婚礼教堂。
And you ordered this book! 而且你还买了这本书!
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471233.html