摩登家庭第六季 第192期:抱歉没赶上嘉年华(在线收听) |
Too bad your girlfriend couldn't be here. 你女朋友不在真是太可怜了。 Beth is real. 贝丝是真人。
I know that. 我知道。
No. 不。
Beth is real. 贝丝是真人。
Okay, you really wanna talk about it? 好吧,你真的想谈谈吗?
How real is your relationship? 你们俩的关系又有多真呢?
Real is when someone finds out that you're in the hospital and drops everything because she doesn't want you to be freaked out and alone. 真的感情是当某人发现你进了医院,她会放下所有事赶来,因为她不想让你一个人承受这一切。
Look, I'm not trying to be mean. 我不想伤害你。
It's just, you ever think you might be settling for something here? 只是你有没有想过你可能太委屈自己了呢?
We've-we've all done it. 我们都做过这种事。
Talked ourselves into the penguin because we didn't think we had a shot at the elephant. 跟自己说企鹅也挺好的,因为觉得自己得不到大象。
If I'm your elephant, you have a shot. 如果我就是你的大象,你是可以追到我的。
That's what I'm trying to say, dummy. 我想说的就这么多,傻瓜。
I'm glad he's finally asleep. 他终于睡着了,真好。
He kept going on about Beth Israel in hospital. 他进来以后一直在喊贝丝·以姿丽。
I told him his insurance is fine. 我跟他说了他的保险没问题。
We can do the surgery here. 我们可以在这里做手术。
Beth Israel? 贝丝·以姿丽?
Oh, my god. Andy, are you okay? 天呐,安迪,你还好吗?
He's okay, right? 他没事吧?
Uh, yeah, he's sleeping. 是的,他在睡觉。
Oh, thank god. 谢天谢地。
I'm Beth, Andy's girlfriend. 我是贝丝,安迪的女朋友。
Oh. Hi. Uh, Haley. 你好,我是海莉。
Of course. 是你啊。
Andy's told me so much about you. 安迪跟我说了很多关于你的事。
I'm so sorry about missing the carnival. 很抱歉没赶上嘉年华。
I've just been up for two days straight. 我已经连续两天没睡觉了。
Well, you're here, so I should go. 既然你来了,那我就先走了。
Okay. Thanks again. 好的,谢谢你。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471245.html |