摩登家庭第六季 第233期:你是我新的死对头(在线收听

 And it wouldn't be right for me to let you leave feeling bad. 我不应该这样任由你难过下去。

You're a great guy, and the reason I turned you down is because...It's much harder to say out loud than I thought. I'm...I'm not gay. 你是个好人,我拒绝你的原因是...要大声说出来比我想得要难得多...我...我不是同性恋。
You're straight? 你是直男吗?
Who's what? What's happening? 是谁?发生什么事了?
Whoa, it feels good to finally tell someone. 终于可以说出来了,感觉太好了。
For four hours, I've been living in fear that I'd be found out. 四个小时了,我一直害怕会被别人发现。
Do you have any idea what that feels like? 你们知道那种感觉是怎样的吗?
Right. Jay, thank you for admitting that. You are a real class act. 好吧。杰,谢谢你承认了。你真是个正直的人。
Disqualified! You lose! Give me that! That's mine! Oh, my god! Oh, my god, champions! We're champions again! 取消资格!你们输了!给我!那是我的!老天呐!天呐,冠军!我们又是冠军了!
Let me out! - Oh, my god! 让我出去!-天呐!
Guess what, Jay. You're my new archrival. 你猜怎么着,杰。你是我新的死对头。
I feel terrible. 我觉得很糟。
You're too good, boy scout. - Yeah. 你太棒了,童子军。-是啊。
That's why you need people like us around. 所以你才需要有我们这样的人在身边。
Admit it -- you're happy it's gone. 承认吧,你很高兴看到那玩意儿被毁了。
I'm happy it's gone, but it's weird we're out here instead of inside with the lights off. 我很高兴,不过很奇怪,我们都坐在外面而不是关着灯躲在屋里面。
It's called hiding in plain sight. 这就叫做欲盖弥彰。
We just sit here and act like we got nothing to hide, and they won't suspect a thing. 我们就坐在这里表现出胸怀坦荡的样子,他们就不会怀疑我们。
Folks, I need to ask you a couple of questions. Someone said they heard a big truck run over that statue. 各位,我要问你们几个问题。有人说他们听见有辆卡车把雕塑撞倒了。
What? Well, we wouldn't know anything about that because we were at dinner. 什么?我们什么也不知道,我们刚才在外面吃晚餐。
Mind if I take a look at your truck? 介意我看一下你的卡车吗?
Hey, Buddy. 你好,巴迪(伙计)。
Oh, don't call a cop "Buddy." They hate that. 别管警察叫伙计,他们讨厌那样。
No, that's his name. I sold him a condo. 不,那是他的名字。我卖过他一套公寓。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471333.html