摩登家庭第六季 第234期:要跟亡命之徒同枕(在线收听

 Phil? Yeah, Buddy. The four of us were at dinner. I can vouch for it. If you're looking to solve a crime, this one here had red wine with fish. 菲尔?是我,巴迪。我们四个刚才在吃晚餐,我可以担保。如果你要找罪人的话,这位女士吃鱼配红酒。

Oh, I did. I did. 是我干的,没错。
Sorry to bother you. You folks have a good night. 抱歉打扰你们了,祝你们今晚过得愉快。
You too. No more boy scout. Looks like you're sleeping with an outlaw tonight. 你也是。我再也不是童子军了。看来今晚你要跟亡命之徒一起睡了。
Yes. 是啊。
Uh, we're in. 我们也加入。
No, no, I was talking to Claire. - Yeah. 不,我在跟克莱尔说话。-是的。
Are you saying you're not attracted to us? 你是说你们对我们没兴趣吗?
No, no, no...- No, no, no...- No. - No. 没有,没有 ...-没有,没有。-没有。-没有。
It's unbelievable. 真不可思议。
Mom and dad are sitting outside with the neighbors they used to hate yukking it up like they're all best friends. And why? 爸妈居然在跟他们以前很讨厌的邻居一起坐在外面谈天说地,就像他们是最好的朋友似的。为什么呢?
Because there's wine? 因为有酒吗?
No. Because of art. That statue that was so offensive provoked a conversation. That's what art does. It brings people together. 不,因为艺术。那个雕塑太令人不悦了,引发了他们的话题。那就是艺术的力量,会使人凝聚起来。
Even if it's gross? 即使很恶心也行吗?
One person's gross is another person's beautiful. 有人觉得恶心,可有人觉得美丽。
Wow. That's really powerful. Do you think this could bring people together? It's a self-portrait of...my junk. 那真的很强大。你认为这也可以让人们凝聚起来吗?这是我老二的自画像。
Never speak to me again. 不许再跟我说话。
Hypocrite. 伪君子。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471334.html