摩登家庭第六季 第269期:你在意过我的去留吗(在线收听

 I made that. 这都归功于我。

Hey, you wanted to see me? 你想见我?
Just got off the phone with Dan Signer. - Who? 刚跟丹·希格诺打完电话。-谁?
He's one of the big mucks at the Grand Royal Hotels. They're thinking about dropping our account. 他是皇家大酒店的大股东之一。他们打算取消和我们的合作。
Something about you turning down the job offer. Well...and then accepting it, and then turning it down, and then accepting it again. 因为你拒绝了他们。然后又接受,然后又拒绝,接着又接受。
Why are you jerking him around? You're worse than Claudia. 你为什么要这样耍他?你比克劳迪娅还糟糕。
Who's claudia? - Janice's ex-girlfriend. 谁是克劳迪娅。-杰妮斯的前女友。
She strung her along for eight years, now they're in a custody battle over two Labradors. 她把她骗了整整八年,她们俩现在在为两只拉布拉多的监护权打官司。
Am I the only one that got stuck in the break room with her today? 难道今天我是唯一一个在休息室听她诉苦的人吗?
Okay, dad, look. If it'll help, I'll call the hotel people and I'll straighten all this out. 老爸,如果能行,我会打给酒店的人,把这一切都说开。
I don't think more calls from you is the answer, and by the way, I don't think you're gonna get that job anymore. 我不觉得你再打电话去有什么用,还有,我觉得你拿不到那份工作了。
Fine! I don't care! I don't care! I never wanted that job in the first place! 行啊!我无所谓!我才不在乎呢!我从一开始就没想要那份工作!
Well, then why did you tell me about it in the first place? 那你为什么一开始要跟我说呢?
Because I wanted you to tell me not to take the job Because I'm your daughter! 因为我想让你叫我别去做那份工作啊,因为我是你女儿!
You know, the thing behind the mirror that you...trim your nose hairs with? 那面镜子后面的那个人,就是你用来修鼻毛的那面镜子。
Don't you even care if I stay or go? 你有在意过我的去留吗?
Of course I do. 我当然有。
Well, you don't show it. 好吧,可你没什么表示啊。
Well, maybe because I didn't want that to be a factor. 也许是因为我不想让这影响到你的决定。
It would kill me if I thought that what I felt would hold you back from getting something that you wanted. 一想到我的感受可能让你做不了你想做的事,我就会痛苦到不行。
But trust me, when I saw that job offer, my heart almost fell out of my chest. 你要相信,当我看到那份工作邀请,我紧张得心都快要跳出来。
I love us working together! 我爱死我们一起工作!
Thanks. Okay, then. 谢谢。那好吧。
"Okay, then"? I pour my heart out, and that's all I get? 那好吧?我掏心掏肺的就得到这么一句话?
One time my dad said, "Nice game, kid." I had eye black streaming down my cheeks, but all I get is, "Okay, then"? 有一次我爸跟我说了句"打得漂亮"。我的防光黑彩就顺着脸颊往下流,这一次我居然只得到一句"那好吧"?
I mean, I-I probably don't say it as much as I should, but I'm proud of you, kid. 好吧,可能我平时该说但没怎么说,但是我真的为你感到自豪,孩子。
Got it. 我知道了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471414.html