摩登家庭第六季 第279期:贝丝的心理有点诡异(在线收听

 Hey, guys, so, a random question, but, um, do any of you get kind of a weird vibe from Beth? You know, like maybe something's a little off? 各位,我随口问一句,你们中有谁觉得贝丝怪怪的吗?就是有点不正常那种?

Beth? No. She's an angel. 贝丝,怎么会?她超棒的。
Yeah, she seems super-sweet. 对啊,她人可好了。
You're really not shying away from those "S" words, are you? 你还真是不怕用带S的词。
S-so, no one thinks that Beth has maybe, like, a slightly psychotic side? 所以没人觉得贝丝心理稍微有点诡异吗?
I see what's going on here. 我知道发生什么事了。
Somebody's jealous 'cause she's not the only pretty girl around here anymore, hmm? 有人嫉妒了,因为她不再是这里唯一的小美女了。对吧?
Thanks, mom. 我可谢谢你了,老妈。
Beth's super-hot. If everyone in the coast guard looks like that, sign me up. It's just on the weekends, right? 贝丝超性感。要是海岸巡逻员都长那样我也去报名。只在周末工作对吧?
Forget it. You're all useless. 算了,你们都没用了。
Who was that? - Oh, it's just work. 是谁啊?-工作上的事。
There is a line that I will not cross. 我有一条绝对的底线。
As soon as I touch that phone, I'm a suspicious spouse, and that is not me. 只要碰了他的电话,就是怀疑他的忠贞,我才不是那种人。
So, I say to the waitress..."I saw you pour from the regular pot." 所以我跟服务员说...我看到你倒的是普通咖啡。
And, um, she's like, "Nope. I, uh, poured from the decaf pot". 然后她说,不是。我倒的是低咖啡因的。
You know? Oh, my gosh. Let me get that. 天哪。我来捡。
Come on. Don't leave me hanging. Were you up all night? 快点说。别吊我胃口。你整晚都没睡着吗?
"Had fun with you. Spencer. See you, Monday. Spencer. Smiley face. Spencer". Who is Spencer? ! 跟你玩得很开心,斯宾塞。周一见,斯宾塞。笑脸,斯宾塞。斯宾塞是谁?
Hey, Mr. D. -Hey. 邓先生。-嘿。
Can we talk? 我们能聊一下吗?
Sure thing. What'll you have? 当然,你想聊些什么?
What's up? 怎么了?
So, I've been...getting some signals from Beth that she wants me to propose. 我接到了贝丝的暗示,她想让我求婚。
That's exciting. 真是激动人心。
Yeah. I even have ring. 对啊,我连戒指都准备好了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471424.html