《复仇》第2期:冰火交融缘起缘灭(在线收听

 Fire and ice...When we first sat down to discuss tonight's occasion, 篝火和冰雕  当我们第一次坐下策划今晚盛会的时候

I was immediately taken with the idea of an evening inspired by primal bookends. 我立刻喜欢上了这个主意  一个以原始两级为主题的夜晚
Fire and ice...Beginnings and endings... 冰火交融  缘起缘灭
And the love between a man and a woman. 男女之爱
Yo. Yo, 8 mile, 你越界了
Private party here! 这是私人聚会
A starry evening. 在这个满天星辰的夜晚
That creep better not be taking pictures. 那个变态最好没在拍照片
You got a problem?! 你有毛病吗
Tonight not only marks the final weekend 今晚不仅意味着汉普顿的美妙夏日
of a remarkable summer in the hamptons, 进入了最后一周
it is also the celebration of my son Daniel's engagement... 今晚还是我的儿子丹尼尔
to the lovely and beguiling Ms. Emily Thorne. 与美丽动人的艾米莉·索恩小姐的订婚典礼
And though we've only known her for a few short months, 尽管我们相识仅短短几个月
Emily already feels like the piece of the family puzzle 艾米莉就像本属于我们家的一部分
we never even knew was missing. 只不过我们之前不知道而已
In a word,I approve. 简言之我赞成他们的婚事
And as anyone can tell you, 众所周知
approval is not something I give away freely. 我从不轻易赞成某事
Where the hell is my son? 我儿子在哪里
Charlotte. Oh, my god. 夏洛特  我的天啊
Mom! Mom! My brother... Somebody come here! 妈  妈  我哥哥  快来人啊
Come here! Mom! 快来  妈
Daniel! Daniel! Daniel! 丹尼尔  丹尼尔  丹尼尔
Get away from my son! 离我儿子远点儿
Daniel! Daniel, please! No! Daniel! 丹尼尔  丹尼尔  不要啊  丹尼尔
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471589.html