《复仇》第10期:重逢的喜悦不能相守的痛苦(在线收听

 Sammy.The whole point of fetch is to bring the stick back 山姆  衔取训练的关键是我扔出去后你捡回来

when I throw it. I really gotta explain this again? 我要再解释一遍吗  
Come here.come here, Sammy.I found a stick for you. 过来  过来山姆  我给你找到了一个木棍
What's his name?Sam.He sure likes sticks. 它叫什么名字  山姆  他肯定很喜欢玩木棍
Fetch it, Sammy.Nice throw.Thanks. 山姆  去捡  扔得好  谢谢
I'm Jack.I'm Amanda. 我是杰克  我是阿曼达
Come on, Sammy. Pick up the stick.Where you going? 快点  山姆  把木棍捡回来  你去哪里
Get back here.What are you doing?Sammy. 回来  你在做什么 山姆
Sam?Barks. Sammy!Sammy! Get down. 山姆  山姆  山姆  趴下
What's the matter with you? I'm sorry.He's not normally this friendly. 你怎么回事  抱歉  它平时不是那么热情的
He's kind of an old grump, actually.Oh, he got mud on your dress. 他其实是条臭脾气的老狗了  他把你衣服弄脏了
Oh, that's no big deal. 没事
There's an Earl and Emma's dry cleaners right around the cornor.I'll walk you over. 拐角处有间名叫艾尔与艾玛的洗衣店  我带你过去吧
Oh, that's okay. Um, I got it.Thanks.  不用了  我自己能找到 谢谢
Well, hey.Uh, tell Earl and Emma that you're a friend of Jack Porter's. 好吧  喂  告诉艾尔和艾玛  你是杰克·波特的朋友
My family owns the tavern down by the docks, the stowaway. 我家在码头出口那里开了间酒吧
What's,what's your name?I'll... put you on the official comp list. 你叫什么名字  我把你加进免费名单里
You don't have to do that. 你不需要那么做
Well, I'm not picking up the tab. Sammy is.He feels terrible. Don't you? 不是我请客  山姆买单  他觉得很愧疚  是吧
Thanks anyway. 还是谢谢你了
All righty, then. 不用谢
You have a great summer. 祝你有个美好的夏天
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471599.html