《复仇》第11期:铭记家丑不可外扬的道理(在线收听

 Hey. Oh, my god, Conrad.I thought I was going to find you dead. 我的天啊  康拉德  我以为你死了

I'm fine. 我没事
What happened? 到底怎么回事
Acute abdominal dyspepsia.The remorse of a guilty stomach. 急性胃部消化不良  胃部不适的表现
Your staff made it sound as if he was having a heart attack. 你们的人让我以为他心脏病发作了
Well, depending on the severity,the symptoms can be identical. 依据病情程度  症状可能是一样的
As far as I can tell,your husband's as healthy as a thoroughbred. 至少我可以说  你丈夫就像小马驹一样健康
But I do suggest that he stay away from the Southfork Inn's spicy bisque for a while. 但是我建议他这段时间远离南方酒店的辣味浓汤
The Southfork Inn? 南方酒店
Yeah. 是的
I thought you went golfing. 我以为你去打高尔夫了
Yeah, I did, earlier. 是的  我之前是去打高尔夫了
Southfork is a half-hour in the opposite direction. 南方酒店可是要反方向走半小时才能到
I'm aware of that. 我知道
Excuse me. 失陪了
Come on. You know I just get in the way when you're planning one of your parties. 拜托  你忙于准备开聚会的事  我不想给你添乱 
I just thought I would go for a drive and stay out of your hair for a while. 所以我打算多开会儿车  不打扰你
And I'm sorry that I scared you. 很抱歉我吓到你了
Don't do it again. 再也不要这么做
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471600.html