《复仇》第12期:走好每步棋是复仇的关键(在线收听

 I think she spotted you. 我觉得她看到你了

Good.Introduce us. 很好  介绍我们认识
Hey, how about that stock split, huh? 股票分割怎么样
What'd I tell you? Turned out great. 我怎么和你说的  结果很棒
Conrad.Yeah.We weren't sure we were going to see you this afternoon. 康拉德  嗯  我们之前都不知道下午见不见得到你
Huh? Rumor had it that you, uh, really dodged a bullet yesterday. 有流言说你差点就去见上帝了
Oh, well, I'm happy to report that the rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated. 我很开心地宣告关于我死亡的流言  是夸大事实的  是假的
Oh. Well, I'm thrilled to hear it.I'll be sure to spread the word. 很高兴听到这消息  我会把这话传出去
Oh, I'm sure you will. 我相信你会的
Lydia.I just... 莉迪亚  我只是
Karrie, you look like you could use another drink. 凯莉  看上去你需要另一杯酒了
Darling, would you please show her the way to the bar?Sure. 亲爱的  带她去吧台  没问题
Lydia.Where have you been hiding yourself? 莉迪亚  你躲到哪儿去了
I left three messages for you. 我留个三条信息给你
Mrs. Grayson, forgive me for interrupting. 格雷森太太  原谅我打扰你
I just wanted to introduce you to a dear friend of mine. 我想给你介绍一个我的好朋友
Victoria Grayson, Emily thorne. 这是维多利亚·格雷森  这是艾米莉·索恩
Hello, Mrs. Grayson. 格雷森太太您好  
Ah, Ms. Thorne.I was wondering who the late entry was on the guest roster. 索恩小姐  我还在想这个最后才加入宾客名单的人是谁
Well, Emily's new to the Hamptons,but she really wanted to take part in your fund-raiser. 艾米莉刚搬来汉普顿  但她特别想参加你的筹款活动
Oh. How do you two know each other? 你们怎么认识的
We volunteered together at the met this winter. 我们这个冬天一起在地铁站做志愿者
Mm. Apparently being a sustaining patron just wasn't enough for Emily. 显然  仅仅做一个资助人还不能满足她
Mm. I try to give back as much as I can.Lydia. Hi. 我想尽可能回馈社会  莉迪亚  你也在
Oh, don't tell me you've taken up volunteering at the MET as well. 你该不会也在地铁站做过志愿者吧
Emily's renting my house for the summer.We met briefly on the beach. 艾米莉是我这个夏天的租客  我们在沙滩上见过一面
And then yesterday at the Southfork Inn.I hope your husband's feeling better. 还有昨天在南方酒店  你丈夫好点了吗
Victoria, wait. 维多利亚  等等
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471602.html