《复仇》第23期:不做亏心事才能不怕鬼敲门(在线收听

 Easy, girl.What's going on with you today? 放轻松点  丫头  你今天怎么了

Off to a rough start, huh? 真是出师不利啊
I was hoping you wouldn't be here to see this. 我还希望你没来看比赛呢
Sorry to disappoint you.If it helps, I made a bet that you'd win. 抱歉让你失望了  我赌了你会赢  希望让你好过点
Definitely does not help.You know, you're making it very difficult for me to impress you. 当然不会好过  你这么做让我很难给你留下个好印象
I'm already impressed.Beautiful pony.Thoroughbred mix, about 7 years old? 我已经大开眼界了  这马真漂亮  纯血统杂交  七岁左右吧
You've spent some time around horses. 看来你对马还挺有研究的
Yeah, I was the captain of the equestrian club my semester in Barcelona. 对  我以前在巴塞罗那上学的时候是马术俱乐部的队长
Now who's impressing who?Would you like to go out sometime? 现在是谁让谁大开眼界了  你想改天一起出去吗
Riding? 骑马吗
Yeah. Riding or...just dinner. 对  骑马  或者吃个饭
Win the match, and it's yes to both. 赢了比赛  我就都答应
And if I lose? 我输了怎么办
Then we'll see. 到时候再说
Come on... 来吧
It looks like you could use a cool drink. 看上去你需要一杯冰饮
It might take something a little stronger than lemonade today. 或许我今天想来点比柠檬汁更带劲的东西
Thanks for meeting me, Frank.What were you able to find out? 多谢你抽空来见我  弗兰克  你有什么发现
About your pretty little neighbor?Filthy rich and squeaky clean as far as I can tell. 关于你的小小芳邻  就我所知  她家财万贯而且身世清白
Her daddy was a wealthy expat.Gave her enough to bounce around the globe,collecting degrees and doing good deeds. 她父亲是个富裕的外国人  给了她足够多的钱  让她周游列国  一边学习  一边做做善事
No romantic scandals or divorces? 没有风流韵事或者离婚之类的事吗
Nothing stateside.There's a few stones left unturned.I don't expect much. 在美国本土没有此类记录  还有一些细节没查  估计也不会有大发现
Why are you so interested in this girl anyway? 你为什么对这个女孩如此感兴趣
Because she's interested in my son.Need I remind you what happened with that cocktail waitress Daniel fell for last summer? 因为她瞧上了我儿子  你不会忘了吧  丹尼尔去年夏天和那个端鸡尾酒的女招待搞出来的那档子破事
No. I was the one who cleaned up that mess.I can promise you,Emily Thorne is no cocktail waitress. 怎么会忘  那个烂摊子还是我收拾的  我可以向你保证  艾米莉·索恩不是什么低贱的女服务员
I'm not interested in what she's not.I want to know who she is. 她是不是女服务员  我不感兴趣  我真正关心的是  她到底是谁
Well, then perhaps you should go straight to the source...Ask her yourself. 那或许你可以直取源头  当面跟她问个清楚
Frank, did you know?About Conrad and Lydia. 弗兰克  你知情么  康拉德和莉迪亚的事
I'm head of your husband's security.Of course I knew. 我是你丈夫的保全主管  我当然知道
But you kept it a secret from me anyway. 但你却对我缄口不言
It's my job to keep secrets.You of all people should appreciate that. 为雇主保密是我的职责所在  对此你们都该很庆幸
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471618.html