《复仇》第34期:动武不是复仇的唯一办法(在线收听

 My dad always said that an empty bar is a sad bar. 我老爸常说门庭冷落是酒吧的悲剧

He'd be happy to see you all here today. 今天来了这么多人  他会很高兴的
He might not have wanted a funeral, but he didn't say anything about a wake, so, everybody, drink up. 虽说他不想举行葬礼  但没说咱们不能一醉方休  所以大家干杯
To Carl Porter. 敬卡尔·波特
To Carl Porter. 敬卡尔·波特
And, uh, in honor of Jack and Declan's father, next round's on me. 为向杰克和德克兰的父亲致敬  下一轮我请
You didn't have to do that. You didn't even know my dad. 你不必这么客气  你都不认识我爸
No, but...Obviously, he's a—he's a good guy. 虽说不认识  但...他肯定是个好人
All these people drinking here to honor him. 这么多人都来举杯追悼他
When my dad bites it, people will be drinking to celebrate. 要是我爸挂了  大家肯定会喝酒庆祝
What can I get for you, man? 你想喝什么  伙计
Uh, you know to make a Malibu Bay Breeze? 你会调马里布椰香酒吗
I do. I would strongly advise against it. 会  但我不推荐你喝那款酒
It's more of a Whiskey and beer crowd. 这里的人都是喝威士忌和啤酒的
Well...When in Rome... 那就...入乡随俗吧
Ah, hey, sporty. Whose fist did you walk into? 伙计  你被什么人揍了
Oh, some rich jerkwad. There's a lot of 'em around this time of year. 一个富家小杂种  每年这个时候他们就格外嚣张
You, uh, planning on getting even? 想报复他吗
Considering I'm half the guy's size with half the friends, no. 我的块头没他大  弟兄也没他多  还是算了吧
Violence is only one way to take someone down. 动武只是击垮別人的手段之一
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471654.html