《复仇》第40期:究竟是爱情还是阴谋游戏(在线收听

 Next to Candace and Bob, over there. Okay. Have a wonderf time. 你们的位置在坎迪斯和鲍勃旁边  玩得愉快

Michael. Oh. Well, how fit you look. 迈克尔  你变得结实了
Thanks. I, uh, finally got back to the gym. 谢了  我终于又开始锻炼了
Victoria, I was surprised to get your call. I figured Lydia had successfully poisoned the well with you. 维多利亚  接到你的电话我很惊讶  我以为莉迪亚早就在你面前说了我不少坏话
Our divorce has really brought out the worst in her. 离婚真是暴露了她最丑恶的一面
Well, it's brought out the worst in both our spouses, I'm afraid, but...It's water under the bridge, right? 恐怕连我老公的丑恶一面  也暴露出来了  不过事情都已经过去了  不是吗
Right. Lydia isn't here, is she? 没错  莉迪亚没来吧
Heavens no. Okay. 当然不在  好吧
But there are a good number of people that I know are going to be thrilled to see you. 不过我知道这里有好多人见到你会很激动
As a matter of fact, I've seated you next to someone I believe you know very well. 事实上  我把你安排坐在某个你很熟悉的人旁边
Michael...You remember Emily? 迈克尔  还记得艾米莉吗
You do look familiar? Wait. 你看起来很面熟  让我想想
You were on the Landmark Preservation Committee together. 你们一起在地标建筑保护委员会待过
That's right. Of course. It's good to see you. 没错  想起来了  很高兴看到你
And Emily bought your beach house. 艾米莉还买下了你的海滩别墅
Yes, I did. 是的
Emily Thorne. Right, of course. 艾米莉·索恩  想起来了
There you are. Hey. I got lost coming back from the bathroom. 你在这儿啊  我从洗手间出来就迷路了
Cameron, hi. 你好啊  卡梅伦
Emily. Wow. It's been ages. 艾米莉  好久不见了
I'm sorry. We haven't been introduced. 不好意思  请问你是
Oh, I'm sorry. Victoria, Cameron Lang. She's, uh... My plus one. 抱歉  维多利亚  这位是卡梅伦·兰格  她是我的女伴
Cameron also worked on the Presvation Committee. 卡麦伦也参加了地标保护协会
Technically, Emily was the one who introduced us. 事实上  还是艾米莉介绍我俩认识的呢
Did she now? 是吗
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471660.html