《复仇》第41期:你的亲密爱人有秘密吗?(在线收听

 What's going on? 出什么事了

I don't know. Oh, my god. 不知道  我的天啊
I, uh...I came here tonight to announce that I will not be seeking reelection this fall... 我  今晚我来此宣布  我将不会在今年秋天的选举中竞选连任
As I am retiring from public life. I'll see to it your contributions are returned. I'm very sorry. 同时我将退出公众事业  我会确保退回你们的捐款  我很抱歉
She claims that you invited her, Senator. 她说是你邀请她来的  参议员
That's a lie. Where is she? 她在撒谎  她人在哪儿
With security. 和保安在一起
She said you've been texting and e-mailing her for the past month, 她说过去几个月以来你一直发短信和邮件给她
Wiring money to take care of the baby, even told her you'd leave your wife. 汇款给她  让她照料好胎儿  甚至还告诉她  你会和老婆离婚
Then she said you sent her a red dress and a plane ticket to be here tonight. 她还说你寄了她一条红色礼服裙和机票来参加今晚的活动
That doesn't make any sense. 这说不通啊
What does she stand to gain by forcing my resignation? 逼我辞职  对她来说有什么好处
Your opponent could've paid her. 你的对手可能买通了她
Or a jealous staffer with access to your correspondence could've set the whole thing up. 或者知道你通讯方式  对你心怀妒忌的参谋也能用这事陷你于不利
What? That's insane. 什么  胡说八道
Tom, I have dedicated my entire career to you. 汤姆  我把我的事业都贡献给你了
Tom. What's going on? 汤姆  怎么回事
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471661.html