《复仇》 第79期:追求名花有主的姑娘(在线收听

 I'll never eat oysters again. 我不要再吃牡蛎了

Hey, sorry. That's how we do it on the docks. 抱歉  我们在码头上都这么做事
Trying to single-handedly restart the economy? 你这是想单枪匹马挽救全球经济吗
Ah, I find shopping therapeutic. 我这是购物治疗法
My parents are making me come 我爸妈让我今晚参加
to their stupid anniversary dinner tonight, so... 他们无聊的结婚纪念晚宴  所以
I figured the least they could do is treat me to a new dress. 我想至少他们会给我买条新裙子
Besides, 而且
You'll need something to wear. 你也要穿得像样点
To your parents' anniversary dinner? 要我去你爸妈的结婚纪念晚宴吗
Please don't say no. 请别拒绝我
To you? No way. 对你  我绝不会说不
But... 但是
I can dress myself. 衣服我自己搞定
Even better. 这样更好
Why, exactly, do you need a bodyguard? 你为什么需要保镖
Uh, two words, my friend-- 两个字  我的朋友
Net worth. 命贵
Can I ask you a question? 能问你个问题吗
Friends don't have to ask if they can ask, so ask. 朋友之间什么都可以问  问吧
Well, the friends I keep wouldn't have pushed me 我的朋友可不会挑动我去追求
towards a girl that they knew was unavailable. 名花有主的姑娘
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471733.html