《复仇》 第106期:母子反目(在线收听

 It was a misunderstanding. 你误会我了

I merely answered the questions, 我只是回答警察的提问
and they followed up. 他们是跟进线索
Nobody believes that Emily murdered Frank. 没人会相信艾米莉杀了弗兰克
It's ridiculous. 那太荒谬了
Yeah, it is ridiculous. 对  是很荒谬
They said his car was found a half mile from here. 他们说在离这儿半英里远处找到了他的车
Now how do I know you didn't murder him? 我怎么知道不是你杀了弗兰克
Oh, it feels pretty terrible to be accused of something 被人冤枉的感觉
you did not do. 不好受吧
Okay? You don't make these kinds of mistakes, mom. 妈妈   你不是会犯这种错误的人
Why did you have Frank investigate Emily anyway? 你为什么让弗兰克去调查艾米莉
Because she came out of nowhere 因为她就这么凭空冒出来
and she set her sights on you. 还打你主意
She's been hiding a criminal record, Daniel. 丹尼尔  她隐瞒了她的犯罪史
You should be thanking me. 你应该谢谢我
The only thing she was hiding 她唯一隐瞒的是
is that her foster father abused her growing up. 她养父在她成长过程中虐待她
She spent two years in juvie for defending herself. 她因保护自己而在少管所里呆了两年
Is that what you hoped to find? 这就是你想查到的吗
I didn't hope to find anything. 我一点也不希望能查到什么
What happened to you 你到底发生过什么事
to make you feel so threatened all the time? 让你总是备感威胁
Or maybe you don't know why you hate so much. 或许你自己也不知道为什么仇视她
Maybe it's just who you are. 或许这就是你的本性
Stay away from Emily. 离艾米莉远点
I love her. 我爱她
Where are you going? 你去哪儿
I was the last person in this house to defend you, mom. 我是这家中最后一个维护你的人  妈妈
And now you've lost me, too. 现在你连我也失去了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471840.html