《复仇》 第110期:被人谋杀(在线收听

 Excuse me. South Hampton P.D. Come in. 失陪了 我们是南汉普顿警署 请进

Detective Gunther, what is this about? 冈瑟探员  大驾光临  有何贵干
There's been a development in the Frank Stevens case. 关于弗兰克·史蒂芬的案子有了新进展
We have a warrant to search your home. 我们要对你家进行搜查  这是搜查令
I have a friend convalescing in this room. 我有个朋友在这个房间静养
I would appreciate it if your men would refrain 如果你能约束手下的人 不要打扰到她
from disturbing her. 我不胜感激
Well, we won't if we don't have to. 如非必要  我们不会叨扰
Cell towers picked up Frank Stevens' 昨日深夜  通信基站接收到了
phone signal late last night, 弗兰克·史蒂芬的手机信号
and GPS tracked it to inside your property lines. 定位系统追踪到信号是来自你家地界内
That doesn't make any sense. 完全是无稽之谈
The last time Frank called me was from outside this house. 弗兰克最后一次打给我  是在庄园之外
Mrs. Grayson, 格雷森夫人
we know that you and 我们很清楚
Mr. Stevens had regular contact. 你和史蒂芬先生来往频繁
We also know that 我们还了解到
your husband abruptly fired Mr. Stevens 史蒂芬先生是突然被你丈夫解雇的
shortly before 之后不久
checking into a hotel the night of the murder. 就在他入住宾馆当晚  便遭人谋害
Would you characterize Mr. Grayson 你觉得格雷森先生
as a jealous man? 是一个小肚鸡肠的人吗
Sir? I think we found the phone. 长官 我们找到了手机
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471844.html