《复仇》 第119期:蹭吃蹭喝(在线收听

 I didn't exactly knock his socks off, did I? 他好像对我不感冒  是吧

Mr. Takeda was very impressed by you. 武田先生对你印象很好
Mm. Right. 是啊
Must have been my extensive knowledge of Disneyland Tokyo. 肯定是因为我对东京迪斯尼乐园很了解
Well, if you change your mind, here's my card. 改主意的话请联系我  这是我的名片
Best of luck with the grandkids. 祝您的外孙们好运
Nice meeting you. - Same. 见到你们很高兴  -我也是
They seem like they only came for the free food and drink. 他们好像只是来蹭吃蹭喝的
Uptight bastards. 该死的穷光蛋
No, don't sour. Move on to the next. 别生气  再接再厉
Yeah, you're right. 说得对
Would you mind grabbing me a drink? 帮我拿杯酒  好吗
Make it a stiff one. You got it. 要烈的 好的
I didn't think you'd show. 没想到你会来
I'm still conflicted. 我还是很矛盾
Look, Nolan, don't string me along 诺兰  不想投资的话
if you're not planning to invest. 就别玩我了
There are dozens of potentials here that I can be talking to. 这儿能商谈的潜力股多得是
You must have some cast-iron cajones 顺手牵羊后  还想让我为你开支票
to ask me to open my checkbook after you stole from me. 小样  你还真有种啊
It's shocking and admirable all at the same time. 我是既震惊  又对你刮目相看啊
What is it you want, Nolan? 你想怎样  诺兰
You wouldn't have come down here 没想法的话
if you didn't have something on your mind. 你就不会来这了
What's say we continue this negotiation in private? 我们找个没人的地方谈谈如何
Follow me. 跟我来
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471853.html