《复仇》 第127期:翻脸不认人(在线收听

 Sorry. Hi. I'm glad you showed. 抱歉 很高兴你过来了

I thought maybe you'd gone completely rogue on me. 我以为你彻底翻脸不认人了
I-I didn't mean to tell Jack our secret. 我不是故意告诉杰克我们的秘密的
It just happened. 事情就这样发生了
I just don't want him to get hurt. 我只是不想让他受伤
That makes two of us. 我也不想
Jack's the best thing that's ever happened to me... 杰克是我一生中遇到过最好的事
Besides you. 当然除了你以外
He mentioned that you have a hard time 他告诉我
talking about your childhood memories. 你不怎么提起你的童年
That's only because he remembers more of this stuff 那只是因为他记得的
than you actually told me. 比你告诉过我的还要多
What's this? 这是什么
It's a diary from when I was in foster care. 我被寄养时写的日记
If you're gonna be Amanda Clarke, 如果你想成为阿曼达·克拉克
you need to know absolutely everything, 就得知道与她有关的每一件事
especially the truth about the Graysons. 特别是有关格雷森一家的事实
What truth? Hey, babe. Oh, I'm sorry. 什么事实 亲爱的 抱歉
I didn't realize you had company. 我不知道你有客人在
Daniel, this is Amanda Clarke. 丹尼尔  这位是阿曼达·克拉克
Amanda, Daniel. 阿曼达  这是丹尼尔
Nice to meet you. Likewise. 很高心见到你 我也是
I was just leaving. 我要走了
Feel free to come by anytime. 你想来的话  随时欢迎
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471861.html