《复仇》 第171期:我爱她(在线收听) |
The Rose Couture or the Herve Leger? 选玫瑰色的橘滋小礼服还是荷芙妮格呢 No more bandage dresses. 我不要再穿绑带礼服了
Right. I'll have it burned immediately. 好 我马上让人烧了它
Everybody decent? 都穿戴好了吗
Daniel, come in. 丹尼尔 快进来
Hey. Darling. 亲爱的
Ash, can you give us a minute? Of course. 阿什 能让我们单独谈谈吗 当然
Listen, Dad threw us a curveball. 爸爸趁我们不备耍手段了
Now what? 又怎么了
He had me meet with this woman, 他让我与一个女人会面
supposedly a prospective investor, 本该只是个潜在投资者
but I think he promised her 但我觉得他答应人家的
a lot more than financial advice. 远不止是提供理财建议
He set you up on date? 他下套让你去相亲吗
Yeah. Sofie Arnault. 是的 对方是索菲·阿尔诺
Oh, well, I'll give him points for taste. 他看人眼光还不错
Well, it made me suspicious, 这事让我起了疑心
so I checked the fine print on my trust. 于是我去查了信托基金的细则
It turns out, he had the conditions amended. 结果发现 他让人重新修改了条款
I get access to the cash, but won't be fully vested in the company 我可以拿到现金 但得不到股权
until I turn 30 直到我三十岁
or get married, 或者结婚
whichever comes first. 就看先赶上哪个了
Well, it was worth a try. Thanks, darling. 也算不枉一试了 谢谢 亲爱的
The fight's not over, Mom. 博弈还没结束 妈妈
All I need is Emily to say yes, and I collect those shares. 只要艾米莉肯嫁我 我就能享有股份了
No, Daniel. 不可以 丹尼尔
Mom, I love her... So why wait? 妈妈 我爱她 还需等待什么
What do people wait for exactly, a sign? 到底人们都在等什么 等预兆吗
Maybe this is it. People wait for certainty. 这就是了 人们等的是对感情的确定
Did you have that with Dad? 你跟爸爸之间有吗
No, and that's why I want it for you. 没有 因此我才希望你能谨慎
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471940.html |