《复仇》 第176期:女王破坏儿子的婚礼(在线收听

 We should've seen a countermove like this coming. 我们该预见会有这样的回击

Conrad is many things, 康拉德有多重性格
paranoid first among them. 首当其冲的就是多疑
The new conditions on Daniel's trust 尽管丹尼尔的信托基金出现了新情况
don't mean we have to change our strategy. 并不意味着我们得改变策略
You said Daniel broached the subject of marrying Emily. 你说丹尼尔提出要娶艾米莉
Give him your blessing, take control of the company. 祝福他  接着就能掌控公司了
The company is far less important to me than my son. 对我来说  公司远没有儿子重要
You said this was going to be an insurance policy. 这可不像是你所谓的保险策略
I'm trying to protect your future. 我在保护你的未来
And I'm protecting my son's. 而我要保护我儿子
I will not have him rushing into a marriage 我不会让他草率结婚
with a woman I don't even trust. 尤其还是跟一个我不信任的女人
Sounds like he's already made up his mind. 可听上去他已经打定主意了
You stand in his way, 你如果反对他
you risk losing the alliance you've built. 是冒险破坏你们的统一战线
Conrad only stipulated marriage, 康拉德订的条款只是结婚
not a successful one. 没说非要一段成功的婚姻
Your son wants to rush into this, 如果你儿子想草率行事
let him. 那就随他去
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471945.html