《复仇》 第218期:世界上最可爱的笑声(在线收听

 Charlotte... 夏洛特

I owe you an apology. 我该向你道歉
Whatever's happening with this family is not your fault. 这个家无论发生什么都不是你的错
I shouldn't have taken my frustrations with your mother 我不该把对你妈妈的失意怨气
out on you. 撒在你身上
So I haven't done anything wrong? 这么说  我没做错事咯
Absolutely not. 当然没有
No. 没有
If I seem tough, Charlotte, 夏洛特  我当时态度强硬
it's because I want you strong enough 只是因为我希望你有能力
to handle whatever instabilities 去处理将来未知的
may come your way. 动荡不安
Daddy, do you remember when Justin Fowler 爸爸  你还记得我16岁生日时
broke up with me at my sweet 16 party? 贾斯汀·弗劳尔和我分手的事吗
Yeah. Sure. 当然记得
He was your first love. 他是你的初恋
And you sat with me for two hours 当我的朋友都在楼下好奇我去哪里时
when my friends were downstairs, wondering where I'd gone. 你则在楼上陪我坐了2小时
Remember what you said? 记得你说过什么吗
Let 'em wait. 让他们去等吧
And you sat with me, making me laugh. 你坐在我身旁  一直逗我笑
You know, that laugh of yours 要知道  你的笑声
is probably my most favorite sound 可能是这世界上
in the whole wide world. 我最爱听的声音了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472082.html