《复仇》 第278期:女人的阴谋(在线收听) |
So it's your belief that Amanda 你认为是阿曼达 and her childhood paramour worked together 伙同她儿时的情人
to murder Tyler and frame Daniel? 谋杀了泰勒 嫁祸给丹尼尔
Correct. 没错
Well, as much as I'd like to nail Amanda Clarke, 我也很想揪住阿曼达·克拉克
it sounds like a reach. 这听起来有点头绪了
Well, have you seen the sketch? 你看过画像了吗
The sketch doesn't mean anything. 画像不能说明任何问题
It does if you say it does. 你说能 它就能
People hang on your every word. 你说的每句话人们都信
Listen, we're not telling you what to report. 听着 我们不干涉你的写作内容
We're just asking that you do what you do best. 我们只是让你发挥所长
I'll give you exclusive access, 我全权授权你
and we can set up a workspace in Conrad's old den. 在康拉德过去的书房设立工作室
It would make a rather brilliant multi-issue series. 那么多话题 媒体一定会趋之若鹜
"Harper's," perhaps or "Vanity fair." 《哈珀斯》 还有《名利场》
I could see Graydon Carter biting. 格雷顿·卡特肯定会紧盯着不放
Actually, Daniel's trial is in three months, 事实上 离丹尼尔的审判只有三个月
and things are changing so quickly. 而事态瞬息万变
This kind of situation calls for 这种情况需要
real-time, online blogging. 及时更新 实时跟进的博客
I don't know the slightest thing about blogs. 我对博客一窍不通
You don't have to. 不用担心
I've already secured the domain name 我已经建立好域名
"The Treadwell Report," "特德韦尔报道"
and I'm prepared to finalize the web site design 会议结束后
as soon as this meeting's done. 我会尽快定下网页设计方案
All you have to do is write. 你只需动动笔头就好了
I'll have a room made up for you in the east wing. 我为你安排好了东侧的房间
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472216.html |