《复仇》 第283期:被男朋友出卖(在线收听

 This is your E.H.M. Bracelet. 这个是你的电子监控脚环

It's a gps-enabled monitor that confines you 它内置GPS的监控器
to a 5,000-foot radius of the base unit. 把你限制在五千英尺的活动范围内
Tamper with the base, 损坏设备
step outside of the perimeter, 或是越过限制活动范围
and this light turns from green to red. 这个警示灯都会从绿色变成红色
If it stays red longer than 30 seconds, 如果红灯闪烁超过三十秒
it'll notify us that you violated house arrest. 监控器将告知我们  你违反了软禁条例
And if that happens? 如果真发生了这种事会怎样
He goes back to jail for the duration of the trial. 他将被遣返回监狱  直到审讯期结束
Do you understand these conditions? 所有注意事项你都清楚了吗
Have a good day. 祝你愉快
Ohh. Oh, god. I'm sorry. 天呐  对不起
It's okay. You're home now. 没事了  你回家了
Hey. I'm ready for Day One. 我准备好迎接开学第一天啦
You still picking me up? 你还来接我吗
Picking you up? 我去接你
Please. 拜托
How can you even ask that, like everything's fine, 你怎么问得出口  装得跟没事似的
lke you didn't just screw me over? 就好像你根本没暗算过我
What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
You sold me out to Mason Treadwell. 你向梅森·特德韦尔出卖了我
"According to Declan Porter, "据德克兰·波特所述
precocious young Charlotte Grayson 年轻早熟的夏洛特·格雷森
was under the influence of 在谋杀案当晚
a mind-erasing cocktail of prescription pain pills and champagne 由于服用了鸡尾酒与处方止痛药
the night of the murder." 而神志不清 意识模糊"
Charlotte. 夏洛特
"Porter insists there was no hooded man on the beach, "波特坚称在海滩上并未看到帽衫男
and that the younger Grayson simply invented the theory 格雷森小姐由于担心哥哥因此受到牵连
when she realized her brother might be implicated." 故蓄意编造了这一切"
You totally lied to him. 你完全是一派胡言
Charlotte, I-I know this is hard for you to hear right now, 夏洛特  我知道你现在无法接受这些
but I promise you that when all of this is over, 但我保证  等这一切结束之后
you're gonna understand. 你会理解的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472221.html