《复仇》 第302期:男朋友和哥哥之间难以选择(在线收听

 So I'm guessing she's not here to help you on your midterms. 看来她不是来帮你准备期中考的吧

No. 不是
No, she wants me to tell the truth 她想让我在明天的法庭上
on the stand tomorrow, same as Jack. 说出真相  杰克也叫我这么做
What's stopping you? 那你在犹豫什么
If I come clean 如果我说出真相
and I tell them that-- 告诉他们
that I saw Jack standing over Tyler's body, 看见杰克就站在泰勒的尸体边上
man, I don't know where that's gonna lead. 不知道会有什么后果
What if Amanda did shoot Tyler? 如果真是阿曼达杀死了泰勒呢
What if they go after Jack as an accomplice? 如果他们认为杰克是共犯呢
I've lost my mom and my dad. 我已经失去了我的父母
I cannot lose my brother, too. 不能再失去哥哥了
But if I lie... 但如果我撒谎
Charlotte might lose hers. 夏洛特也会失去她的哥
And... 但是
Maybe Daniel's guilty. 也许丹尼尔是有罪的
Yeah. 嗯
And either way, I might never get Charlotte back. 不管怎样  我都无法挽回夏洛特了
The Graysons are ruthless. 格雷森一家太无情了
They would not hesitate 让杰克背黑锅
to have Jack take the fall for all of this. 他们根本连眼睛都不会眨一下
So my advice... 我建议你
Don't make it any easier for them. 别让他们得逞
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472240.html