《复仇》 第304期:寻找德克兰(在线收听) |
It's Declan. Leave a message. 我是德克兰 有事请留言 Declan's still not picking up. 德克兰还是不接电话
He just took off after court. I have no idea where he went. 他庭审结束后就走了 完全不知去向
Maybe he needs some space. 也许他需要自己静静
No, what he needs is a good lawyer. 不 他需要一个好律师
The defense subpoenaed me. 辩护律师向我发了传票
So now if I tell the truth, I implicate Declan, 如果我说出事实 就会连累德克兰
But if I don't-- 但如果我撒谎
Okay, okay, I-I'll find you some good legal advice. 好了 我帮你联系个好的法律咨询机构
Thanks. 多谢
But before you do, I have some evidence 但先告诉你 我有证据
that places me on the beach that night-- 证明我那天的确在沙滩上
A sweatshirt I was wearing, and Tyler's blood, 我穿的一件运动衫 上面沾满了
it's all over it. 泰勒的血迹
You can't be serious. 你开玩笑吧
Once I hire a lawyer, 我找好律师后
I'm gonna do exactly what Declan said to do from the start. 就听从德克兰一开始的劝说
I'm gonna hand it over and say what I really saw. 我要把它们交给警方 告诉他们实情
Do you have a death wish? 你是找死吗
These are the Graysons we're dealing with. 我们可是在和格雷森一家打交道
I can't expect Declan to do the right thing 我自己都知情不报 又怎么指望德克兰
when I haven't. 说实话呢
You gonna help me or not? 你到底帮不帮我
Yeah. I'll make some calls. 帮 我去打几个电话
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472346.html |