《复仇》 第306期:爬水管进屋(在线收听

 Come in. 请进

Miss Charlotte, you have a visitor. 夏洛特小姐  有人来访
Just like old times. 真是往日重现啊
Only now I don't have to climb up a drain pipe. 只是我现在不需要从排水管爬上来了
A lot's changed if your mom's 你妈都允许外人进卧室了
letting guys in the bedroom now. 真是改变不小啊
She's not. 她才不允许呢
If my parents find out about this, 如果我父母知道这事
I'll tell my dad you're the one 我就告诉我爸  是你
who drank his 85-year-old scotch. 喝了他85年陈的苏格兰威士忌
That was hot. 干得漂亮
Shut the door. 把门关上
So did you bring 'em? 东西带来了吗
You're all business now, aren't you? 你还真是公事公办啊
I like it. 我喜欢你这样
Nice. How'd you get so many? 太棒了  你怎么弄到这么多的
I stole one of my dad's scrip pads. 我偷了我爸爸的一份病历单
Just so you know... 也就是说
This is gonna cost you a little extra. 你这次得多付点钱了
Money's not a problem. 钱不是问题
It's not money I'm after. 我也不是图钱
The little rat from Montauk's 那个蒙托克毛小子
been out of the picture long enough. 已经出局很久了
What's stopping me and you? 咱俩之间还有什么障碍吗
Absolutely nothing. 当然没有了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472347.html