《复仇》 第307期:旧情复燃(在线收听) |
Conrad Grayson. 康拉德·格雷森 Expecting someone else I bet. 我猜你在等别人吧
As a matter of fact, yeah, I've got a showing. 事实上 没错 我还有个展览
So if you don't mind-- 所以如果你不介意的话
Oh, yes, I had my people contact the few galleries 对了 我让手下跟那几个对你的作品
who were expressing interest, 有兴趣的画廊联系了
and we just let them know that your current collection's 我们告知他们 你手上的画作
already spoken for. 都已经被预订了
Wow. 是吗
You really have been carrying on with my wife. 你还真跟我妻子有一腿啊
Your ex-wife. 是你的前妻
Well, uh, it hasn't been finalized yet. 我们的离婚还没成定论呢
So what, you, um, 那又怎样
you been having her followed? 你一直派人跟踪她吗
Well, it behooves a person in my position 像我这样有头有脸的人 势必要
to cover his bases. 对自己的东西严加看管
And I've also had you investigated. 我也派人调查了你
It seems that you have been nurturing 你似乎一直
quite a shady existence. 生计艰难
I mean, dealing in black market auctions, 我是说 混迹于非法拍卖场
allegations of forgeries. 经常被指控伪造名作
Well, allegations are just that, aren't they? 指控不过如此 不是吗
Allegations. 指控而已
I mean, you of all people should know that 我说 众人中 你该最清楚
innocent till proven guilty. 无辜者依旧含冤受屈
Oh, yeah, but I have proof in the form of 但是我有证据
my very first de Kooning that I purchased, 我收购的第一副德·库宁画作
brokered by a fetching young Vicky Harper years ago. 是多年前由迷人的维姬·哈珀女士代售的
You see, I had that painting appraised 在我发现她和你旧情复燃后
when I found out that she'd sunk back in with you, 我就把画作送去做了鉴定
and it turns out that de Kooning 结果发现这幅德·库宁的画作
is worth less than the frame it's in. 甚至还不如画框值钱
So what do you want? 那你想要怎样
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472348.html |