《复仇》 第309期:丹尼尔怀疑女朋友出轨(在线收听) |
Daniel, what are you doing? 丹尼尔 你在这干什么 I could ask you the same thing. 我也想问你
You can't be here. Your ankle monitor-- 你不能来我家的 你脚上的监视器
I'm not leaving until you tell me 你不告诉我 你在搞什么鬼
what the hell you're really up to. 我是不会离开的
Maybe my mom was right about you. 或许我妈说的对
Maybe Tyler was, too. 或许泰勒也是对的
How much have you had to drink? 你喝了多少酒
Don't change the subject. 别转移话题
I saw you yesterday with Jack. 昨天我看见你和杰克一起
Is that where you went, to see him? 你是去找他了 是吗
Daniel, stop-- You think I'm an idiot? 丹尼尔 冷静点 你把我当傻子
All the mysterious phone calls, 那些神秘电话
all the times you disappeared... 还有你消失的那段时间
Have you been sneaking around with him the whole time? 都是和他出去鬼混了 是吗
That's ridiculous-- 这太荒唐
Don't lie to me! 别骗我
I'm sorry-- 对不起 我
Freeze! Right there. Freeze! 不许动 站在原地 不许动
Hands where I can see 'em. 把手放到我能看见的地方
Hands up. Don't move. Hands up. 把手举起来 别动 举起手
Get down. Let's go. Facedown. 趴下 快 面朝地
Down. 趴下
Daniel Grayson, you're in direct violation 丹尼尔·格雷森 你违反了
of your house arrest. 家中软禁条例
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472350.html |