《复仇》 第310期:违反软禁条例(在线收听

 How long before Daniel's released back to us, Mr. Brooks? 布鲁克斯先生  还有多久丹尼尔才能回家

I'm heading to Rikers now 我现在正前往赖克斯岛看守所
to get Daniel's side of the story. 向丹尼尔了解情况
Once I have the facts, I'll set a meeting with the judge. 一旦掌握实情  我会约见法官面谈的
All right. Well, I'll be there first thing in the morning. 好的  明天一早我就过去
I really have no idea why he'd violate house arrest. 我真不知道他为何会违反家中软禁条例
I do. 我知道
Let me call you back. 回头我再打给你
Daniel thought that I was having an affair with Jack. 丹尼尔以为我和杰克有私情
I assured him that that wasn't true, 我向他保证事实并非这样的
that... I'm not that kind of person. 我不是那种人
But the truth is, I have been getting closer to Jack... 可事实是  我的确去找杰克了
to get information on Amanda. 想套出阿曼达的消息
Jack claims he doesn't know where she is. 杰克声称不知道她的下落
And you don't believe him? 你不相信他说的吗
I went to the Stowaway to search his apartment. 我去偷渡者酒吧  搜了他的公寓
What did you find? 有什么发现吗
Nothing. 什么都没找到
As far as I can tell, Jack's telling the truth. 在我看来  杰克说的是真话
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472351.html