《复仇》 第312期:被蒙骗在鼓里的杰克(在线收听

 There's one loose end I'm leaving to you. 有件事等你善后

So you think the Graysons had the guy who beat me up 你认为是格雷森雇的那个人又一次
break in here a second time and steal my hoodie? 潜入我家   偷了那件连帽衫
The Graysons did what? 格雷森家干了什么
It's just a hypothesis, but it makes sense, doesn't it? 虽然只是假设  很合情合理  是吧
So then I'm screwed. 所以我完蛋了
Au contraire. 恰恰相反
Because according to the police scanner, 根据警方的扫描仪
they found the bloody hoodie when they picked the dirtbag up. 他们在抓到那人后  就找到了带血的连帽衫
The Graysons can't exactly admit their association to the guy, 格雷森肯定不能承认与那家伙的瓜葛
so their lawyer's gonna have to make it look like 所以他们律师只会辩称
he's the killer. 他是凶手
You really think they're capable of that? 你认为他们真会这么干
They hired the guy to beat you half to death, 他们雇人把你打得半死
didn't they? 不是吗
The Graysons are capable of anything 为了保护自己人
when it comes to protecting their family. 格雷森一家什么事都干得出来
How did they even know I had it? 但他们怎么知道我有那件上衣的呢
You guys were the only two people I told. 这件事我只告诉了你们两个人
I... Well, who knows? 谁知道呢
Maybe the guy really did murder Tyler. 也许真的是这个家伙杀死了泰勒
Maybe he even saw you on the beach that night. 也许那天晚上他也看见你在海滩上
At this point, 在这个节骨眼上
I'd advise against digging any deeper. 我劝你别再深究此事了
Take the win, Jack. 把酒喝了吧  杰克
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472354.html