《复仇》 第327期:拼爹的年代(在线收听) |
What are you doing? 你在干什么 You have no right. 你没有这个权利
You might want to dial back on that indignation. 你最好控制一下你的情绪
You just violated the honor code, 你的行为不仅违反了校规
not to mention state law. 还触犯了州法律
You set me up. Charlotte, you need help. 你陷害我 夏洛特 你需要帮助
You're pathetic! 你真可悲
If I'm getting kicked out of this school, 如果我被学校开除了
so are you. 你也跑不掉
I'm telling my dad to pull your tuition next semester. 我会让爸爸断了你下学期的学费
You're done here. 你玩完了
That's enough. Come on. 够了 走吧
Don't touch me! 别碰我
Mr. Brooks, 布鲁克斯先生
I thought your work here was finished. 我以为您在这的工作已经结束了
Nearly. 正在收尾
I hope you're not upset that I agreed 希望您不介意
to stay and work with the Graysons 我答应为格雷森家工作到
through Daniel's television interview. 丹尼尔的电视访谈结束
I should be able to start full-time 从后天起 我应该就可以
the day after tomorrow. 全心全意为您工作了
I'm afraid that offer 恐怕我不能
is no longer on the table, Ashley. 给你这个机会了 阿什莉
Why? 为什么
Victoria warned me you were a little tricky, 维多利亚提醒我 你颇有心机
so I did some digging, 于是我做了些调查
and I know you leaked those photos of Daniel to the press. 发现是你给媒体泄露了那些丹尼尔的照片
I did what anyone would do. 任何人处在我的位置都会这么做
You can't get beyond working for someone like Victoria Grayson 不违反点规则 怎能从维多利亚·格雷森
without breaking a few rules. 这种人手心里跳出去
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472369.html |