《复仇》 第332期:强大的基因遗传(在线收听

 Looking good. 气色不错

I missed you last night. 昨晚我好想你
I'm sorry. I... 对不起
I didn't realize how tired I still was 我回到家后
until I got over here. 才感觉到自己有多累
Thanks for being so understanding. 谢谢你如此善解人意
Have you thought any more about how you want to handle 想好怎么应对
the interview? 这个访谈了吗
It's all I can think about. 满脑子都在想
Daniel, I know it's a lot. 丹尼尔  我明白
You talk so much about wanting to be your own man-- 你常说  你想做自己
What if the man I am is no better than my D.N.A.? 要是我向往的自己不如我体内的遗传呢
Setting the record straight will help you break free from that. 如实陈述真相将帮你从中解脱
If you truly don't want to follow 如果你真的不想
in your parents' footsteps, 追随父母的脚步
then don't. 那就忠于自己的心
I'll try not to take offense at that remark. 刚才那话我当没听见
A word with my son, please. 我想跟儿子单独谈谈
I'll see you out there, okay? 我在外面等你
How I long for the days before Emily Thorne 现在我真是怀念
and her self-righteous indignation 艾米莉和她自以为是的愤慨
became part of our daily lives. 未闯入我们生活之前的日子
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472374.html