《复仇》 第335期:丹尼尔继承人(在线收听

 Speaking of which... 说起这个...

The S.E.C. has issued an order of investigation 证交会已经下令
of your family's company, Grayson Global, 调查你的家族企业
a company you stand to inherit. 你未来将继承的格雷森国际
Would you like to comment 你对这些
on the allegations of corruption and fraud? 贪污诈骗的指控作何看法
My father is the victim of a witch hunt. 我的父亲是这起莫须有调查的受害者
The S.E.C. has been harassing my family's company for months 证交会几个月来一直在骚扰我们的公司
and is now attempting to trade 现在竟试图利用
on the mistrust the public has of me 公众对我的怀疑
to build a baseless case against it. 而对公司提出毫无根据的指控
In my case, the truth came out. 我那案子  真相最终大白
The same will be true for my father... 我父亲这次也会如此
who I stand behind as a son 我将以儿子的身份支持他
and beside as a partner in business 以工作伙伴的身份协助他
as I prepare for my role at Grayson Global. 为以后领导格雷森国际做好准备
I hardly know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
Thank you. 谢谢
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472377.html