《复仇》 第351期:亲密关系(在线收听) |
So I've talked to... Kingsly... 我和金斯莱 哈蒙和巴恩斯法官 Harmon, and Judge Barnes. 都谈过了
I'm satisfied they have nothing to do with the letter. 还好他们都与那封匿名信无关
I see you've crossed off Dr. Banks. 你排除了班克斯医生
She's a latecomer. 她是后来才牵扯进来的
She's an opportunist. 而且她是个机会主义者
I think the guy that we're looking for 我觉得我们在找的那个人
was involved from the start. 应该从一开始就是其中一员
Roger Halsted? 罗杰·霍尔斯特德
He was pretty tight with David Clarke, wasn't he? 他以前和大卫·克拉克关系非常密切吧
He rolled over on him. 他背叛了大卫
I always thought Roger was weak. 我一直觉得罗杰很懦弱
I wouldn't say an anonymous threat 我也没觉得匿名威胁
is a sign of towering strength. 有多大的威慑力啊
Oh, sorry. I didn't know anyone was in here. 抱歉 我不知道里面有人
I need to freshen up. 我要梳洗一下
Your room is actually in the South wing, Mrs. Davis. 戴维斯女士 你的房间在南侧
I can take you there if you'd like. 如果你想的话 我可以带你过去
Oh, that's-- that's all right, Frank. 不用了 弗兰克
Uh, you've got better things to do. 你还有更重要的事
I just left Victoria. 我刚刚和维多利亚在一起
She's in quite a state. 她状态不错啊
Yeah. 是啊
A state of suspended animation. 假死状态
So listen, uh, the corporation that owns the deed 买了大卫·克拉克家房契的公司
to David Clarke's house has exactly two members, 其实只有两个成员
and you're lookin' at one of them. 你眼前的就是其中之一
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472393.html |