《复仇》 第354期:买房子(在线收听) |
Mr. Porter? 波特先生 Yeah. 嗯
I'm Nolan Ross. 我叫诺兰·罗斯
I'm the guy who bought your house 我就是那个买了你家房子
and all the houses around your house. 还有附近产业的人
Oh, congratulations. 恭喜
Well, when I asked my business manager 当我跟我经纪人说
to look for property... 找房子时
I didn't realize he'd be displacing so many families. 我没想到他会为此影响到这么多家庭
Yeah, well, that's life. 这就是生活
Uh, what I'm trying to say is, 我想说
it's not too late for me to pull out of escrow. 你现在想退出第三方托管还来得及
Well, nobody's asking you to do that. 没人求你这么做
It's not a problem. 没问题的
Well, not for you, maybe. 对你而言 也许是
But see, I can't afford to keep that place. 但我没钱保住这个房子
I mean, look, my wife walked out 几年前 我妻子丢下
on me and my boys years ago. 我和孩子们走了
She shows up last month asking for a divorce 上个月她突然出现 提出离婚
and half of everything I own. 并索要我一半的财产
Not even a mention of a hello to her own children. 她甚至都没跟孩子们道个好
I'm sorry. 我很抱歉
So it's either the house or the bar. 所以酒吧和房子 我只能保住一个
Now if--if you pull out of the deal, 如果你现在退出协议
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472396.html |