《复仇》 第376期:没有退路不后悔(在线收听

 Hey, Dec, you seen Sammy? 德克  看见山姆了吗

No, I thought he was with you. 没  我以为他跟你在一起呢
Did you check upstairs? 楼上你找过了吗
I checked everywhere. 哪儿都找过了
Who's Sammy?  My brother's dog. 山姆是谁  我哥的狗狗
It's freezing out there. 外面冷死了
You didn't let him out and then forget, did you? 你不会把他放出去后  给忘了吧
No, no, in fact, I've had a hard time 没有  事实上  过去这几天
getting him to go out at all these past couple days. 我想把他弄出去都是件难事儿
I'm gonna go look for him. 我要去找他
Give me a call if he shows up, okay? 他要是回来了给我打个电话  好吗
Yeah. 好的
Screw the presentation. 别管演讲的事了
If you want to go look for him, let's do it. 你要是想去找狗  咱们就去找吧
I finally got rid of Ashley and Daniel. 我终于摆脱阿什莉和丹尼尔了
Tell me you didn't lose him. 可别告诉我  你跟丢了
I've got an address. 我已经知道具体地址了
He's there now. 他现在就在这儿呢
Thank you, Nolan. 多谢了  诺兰
Once you turn this corner, Emily, 你一旦走出这一步  艾米莉
everything changes. 就无退路而言了
Are you certain you want to do this? 你确定要这么做吗
It's the only thing I'm certain of anymore. 决心已下  坚定不移
Text me the address. 地址发给我
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472523.html