《复仇》 第379期:诺兰的劝说(在线收听) |
Lydia... 莉迪亚 What's happened? 发生什么事了
Victoria... 维多利亚
I came home, and she was here, 我回到家 她就在这里了
tearing your painting into pieces. 把你的画全都撕烂了
She said you were hiding evidence 她说你在掩盖证据
that could destroy us all. 这会把我们全毁了
I-I tried to stop her, but I couldn't. 我想要阻止她 但我阻止不了
That woman is a monster, Conrad. 那女人太可怕了 康拉德
You knew what this meant to me. 你知道这对我有多重要的
I can't believe you would betray me with the one thing. 真不敢相信你这回背叛了我
I didn't betray you, Ems. 我没有背叛你 艾米
I'm giving you options. 我在给你营造更多的选择
Now at least you can gather intel on the guy. 现在你至少可以搜集到那男人的情报
Find out who he is. 查出他究竟是谁
You listen to me, Nolan. 你给我听着 诺兰
How about you listen to me for once? 这次你给我听着 好吗
Hello? 还在吗
Sammy? 山姆
Sammy, hey, buddy. 山姆
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472526.html |